Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hi

I would appreciate if anyone can tell me of any online place that sells accutane, either if they have purchased from it themselves or not.

While I appreciate and respect people who advise against buying it on the net can I please tell you not to reply saying its not good idea. I only want to know so I have a back up plan, something to fall back on if you will. Thanks for understanding.

Guest Craigems

no sorry. I value peoples lives, and its a fact, if your dermatologist says you are not ready for it then try and try again. There is no backup plan for this drug i'm sorry, countless people have asked this on acne.org and we do not let people hand out this information sorry.

no sorry. I value peoples lives, and its a fact, if your dermatologist says you are not ready for it then try and try again. There is no backup plan for this drug i'm sorry, countless people have asked this on acne.org and we do not let people hand out this information sorry.

Guest Craigems

No. Okay RoAccutane is a drug which is pretty safe it still has a number of side effects. It needs to be administered properly and monitored using blood tests. Your derm knows best, YOUR derm has to be a GP for 8 years then do more education, in order to achieve his dermatology degree. I dont think any of us have the right to make the assumption we need to go on RoAccutane. If you are not happy with your derm by all means change derms and see what another one says. If another derm disagrees that you need accutane, then accept the fact you dont need it.

Diet .. all you want reallly it shouldnt affect acne too much, if it does then let it go then go back to your derm to find out what he/she can do with persistant acne.

Then they all disagree and my life is crap? So I just live with it? That what you saying? I let derms decide on something thats affecting my life? Just cause few of them were against accutane, while hundred miles away from me there mite have been a derm who wud have put me on it? So your saying I let something like that decide the course of my life? I let something like that affect what I want to do?

No I wont let that happen, if fellow acne sufferers here can't suggest to me where to buy it I will just search it on the internet. All I wanted was to see if anyone here knew a place, since were all in the same boat it would have been more reassuring.

Guest Craigems

I'm sorry, but you realise the fact that the large majority will agree with me on this fact. I know it sucks and i really do know how you feel, because you are forgetting the fact that i like you am an acne sufferer. I had my whole body covered in this freakin disease, plague whatever you wanna call the shit. But OBVIOUSLY there is a reason why your dermatologist could refuse it to you, maybe you need to go on anti-biotics a little longer before he/she makes a decisions, who knows.

Some tips that might help you in obtaining your accutane is by saying...

-Acne is affecting your life, you dont want to go out with friends anymore because of it.

-Its persistant and it doesnt go away.

-I find it hard to look in the mirror at myself anymore.

If you tell your derm this then he will have a chance to look at your inner side as well as outside. And give him more of an enticement to put you on the drug. Just remember you havent seen your derm yet ... who knows!

But i stand by the fact the moderators will not allow people to give information on buying accutane over the net. As it is potentially harmful, and Acne.org bears no responsibility on this matter.

If you are buying accutane online you are not being montiored through the treatment by a doctor, you cant ask a doctor to do it because you shouldn't be on it.

You would have to guess the dose some people need less some need more i am 5'10" and 11 stone and on 60mg a day which is quite alot but i need it - others have been on alot less that i know of. You simply cannot use guesswork with a drug that is known to be so powerful that normal gp's cannot adminster it.

If you are having problems being prescribed it maybe you should not be having it? I am consistantly amazed by people getting a bit of mild acne going to great lengths to get accutane when other drugs may work. My brother is exactly the same he wanted 'tane straight off when he started to get acne (bit different to mine milder but on his face) and kicked up a massive fuss (drama queen) to then try minocycline and it work brilliantly he didn't want to try it because it didn't work for me. This situation is typical of many of the posters here. They believe that accutane is a wonder drug - it is not it is hard work had bad side effects and can be very dangerous, true it is great at doing its job but it is not some beauty treatment you should buy on e-bay

Craig I understand what your saying man, and I am going to try that. But we live in reality, and I am just being honest, if I don't get prescribed it purely on the basis the derm is against then on that point I will decide myself. If however tests are done and he says its in the interest of my health obviously then I would probably not go for it.

Turnergirl I am sorry, I don't want to no way upset ppl who are currently on tane. I know it mustn't be easy, however atleast you have something which you know is doing something to stop the problem as opposed to walking around with nuffin.

Anyway I will see how it goes.

If you are buying accutane online you are not being montiored through the treatment by a doctor, you cant ask a doctor to do it because you shouldn't be on it.

You would have to guess the dose some people need less some need more i am 5'10" and 11 stone and on 60mg a day which is quite alot but i need it - others have been on alot less that i know of.  You simply cannot use guesswork with a drug that is known to be so powerful that normal gp's cannot adminster it.

If you are having problems being prescribed it maybe you should not be having it? I am consistantly amazed by people getting a bit of mild acne going to great lengths to get accutane when other drugs may work.  My brother is exactly the same he wanted 'tane straight off when he started to get acne (bit different to mine milder but on his face) and kicked up a massive fuss (drama queen) to then try minocycline and it work brilliantly he didn't want to try it because it didn't work for me.  This situation is typical of many of the posters here. They believe  that accutane is a wonder drug - it is not it is hard work had bad side effects and can be very dangerous, true it is great at doing its job but it is not some beauty treatment you should buy on e-bay

Craig I understand what your saying man, and I am going to try that. But we live in reality, and I am just being honest, if I don't get prescribed it purely on the basis the derm is against then on that point I will decide myself. If however tests are done and he says its in the interest of my health obviously then I would probably not go for it.

Turnergirl I am sorry, I don't want to no way upset ppl who are currently on tane. I know it mustn't be easy, however atleast you have something which you know is doing something to stop the problem as opposed to walking around with nuffin.

Anyway I will see how it goes.