Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sir Anxiety

I'm happy! Should I feel guilty for this?

My skin isn't better, but my model girlfriend/future fiance skin that has been near flawless up until now..but it isn't anymore. For the longest time I been wishing that something would fix me for good or at the least SOMETHING that wouldn't make me worry anymore... and I saw her tonight and it was really evident for some reason she was breaking out moderately on her cheeks..and her face was whiter than normal (I credited it to more make up). (She canceled seeing me last night cause she wasn't "feeling well" at the last minute) and reluctantly saw me tonight.. I really think it's because she was worried and it is an issue for her.... why does this make me so happy?

I kissed her so hard on both cheeks and when I traced my fingertips along her face in an intimate moment while scanning her entire face, I felt the bumps..and I took a moment and told her how beautiful she was.. because she still is by far.

Ahh it was a great night.. should I be happy at her misery?.. in a way it sounds bad but I think I'm happy for the right reasons.

My skin isn't better, but my model girlfriend/future fiance skin that has been near flawless up until now..but it isn't anymore.  For the longest time I been wishing that something would fix me for good or at the least SOMETHING that wouldn't make me worry anymore... and I saw her tonight and it was really evident for some reason she was breaking out moderately on her cheeks..and her face was whiter than normal (I credited it to more make up).  (She canceled seeing me last night cause she wasn't "feeling well" at the last minute) and reluctantly saw me tonight..  I really think it's because she was worried and it is an issue for her.... why does this make me so happy?

I kissed her so hard on both cheeks and when I traced my fingertips along her face in an intimate moment while scanning her entire face, I felt the bumps..and I took a moment and told her how beautiful she was.. because she still is by far.

Ahh it was a great night.. should I be happy at her misery?.. in a way it sounds bad but I think I'm happy for the right reasons.

It's okay. I get like that sometimes, too. I hope someone breaks out like mad... but then they never do. And they still don't. I'm still waiting...

I understand where you're coming from....but still, i think it's horrible that you find happiness from her misery! She obviously feels insecure and bad about her breakout (which i'm sure you understand perfectly) and yet you rejoice from this? I don't understand. I mean it wans't like she was all gloaty and nonaccepting when she had a perfect face right?

My skin isn't better, but my model girlfriend/future fiance skin that has been near flawless up until now..but it isn't anymore.  For the longest time I been wishing that something would fix me for good or at the least SOMETHING that wouldn't make me worry anymore... and I saw her tonight and it was really evident for some reason she was breaking out moderately on her cheeks..and her face was whiter than normal (I credited it to more make up).  (She canceled seeing me last night cause she wasn't "feeling well" at the last minute) and reluctantly saw me tonight..  I really think it's because she was worried and it is an issue for her.... why does this make me so happy?

It's okay. I get like that sometimes, too. I hope someone breaks out like mad... but then they never do. And they still don't. I'm still waiting...

Haha, well let me clarify, I never gloat about anything and s he doesn't either. But she met me when we both had perfect skin. I don't act happy about it with her, but I feel more comfortable about things now that I know that shes got an idea of what its like.. I feel closer to her. Like how certain people can relate on issues, color of their skin, or even the type of their skin.

Perhaps somewhere you think that she doesn't have anything on you now. For instance, if she wanted to leave you because of YOUR skin, you'd have the option of fighting fire with fire.

Of course you don't necessarily WANT that to happen but as long as the option's there it does provide a sense of security.  eusa_think.gif

oh so u both had perfect skin when u met ?? i was liek that wit my ex too - and it infuriates me that i have shitty skin and his is still perfect. lol so i wish acne on him - but he was a total dick head - if we were still togheter i wouldnt want that for him but i kinda see what u mean tho . cuz im the fat one and sometimes i wish my hubby would be fat too -