Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Anyone ever used the Desert Essence Blemish Touch Stick?

Just bought it today and applied some to my affected pimples or blemishes it kinda tingled a bit but it left a nast smell and it's sooo bothering to smell it !!

Has anyone ever used this product b4? please post your reviews or remarks on using this product!!

I was suppose to buy the Burt's Bees Herbal one but they sold out and needed something fast so i got this..

Hopefully it works it says on the packing to apply 5-6 times daily whewww the smell is going to be bad!!

They have ALOT of products associated with ACNE like their wash. some replenisher cream, and soap all i saw were like pretty expensive like $26 for a really small 30ml of the replinsher acne cream really expensive!!

This was pretty okay it was like $9 but i'll see how it works and until i get the Burt's Bees Herbal Stick in the mail i'll check the differences.

Okay just an UPDATE used this on all my blemishes or Active pimples 5 times today and it seems it has either calm them down and they seem to be less inflamed!!!

Next up would be the Queen Helene Masque to fix the problems hopefully this gets rid of em

Just wanted to give an update!!

AWESOME PRODUCT!!!

Works a bit better than Burt's Bees Herbal Blemish stick since it contains more product and is a bit cheaper!!

I love it!!

Applying it to every blemish and Active pimples 4-5 times daily does burn and leaves this smelly odour to it ..,. I'm still not used to it but why complain to a product that works wonders!!

Combining this with the Burts Bees Tomato Soap and the Queen Helene Mint Masque is sooo PERFECT!!