Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest TylerD

One more time

Guest TylerD

Ok so heres the deal. I had a dermatologist appointment tonight. I went there and she took a look at my face and she said its super super oily and doesnt look like it has improved much since last time. I was actually a lil down when she sad that because i thought it has improved but no big deal. W/e maybe shes just being a bitch. Sooooo anywho lol im talking with her for like over 20 mins of all the stuff ive tried and blah blah. She goes on to ask me what i am currently using. And i said i am now doing this regimen which consists of BP gel and Eucerin Moisturizer and a mild cleanser (Dove Soap). And she said that im having some kind of reaction with the bp because my face is so oily. I said NOOOO its because its hot as shit outside and i have moisturizer on my face. And so she just said w/e.

Then as Im there shes asking me if i want to go on tetracycline again. HMmmmmmm let me think about that one for a sec uuuuh fuck no. That crap is terrible. And shes talking talking asking me what i wanna do. And i said i want to continue with this reigmen because i think i am damn clear and alot of ppl especially today were saying how clear and clean looking my skin has looked lately. I said that to her and shes like well w/e i think you need to try accutane just one more time. This time we will put you on 40 mg right off the start. And you can just do that the hole treatment.

SOOOO by now im pretty god damn pisses. because she damn well knows the problems ive had when i was on it. Terrible headaches horrible back pains my acne looked HORRIBLE!!! Now ive finally got it undercontrol and she wants me to go back on accutane. SO i said NO. And shes like well i just dont understand you. Most ppl are wanting to go on accutane super bad and cant get it prescribed. And i was just like are you joking me i dont want accutane. Thats nothing but bad news for me and she just kept going on about it. So its covered by my dads inssurance so i just took the prescription to shut her fuckin hole. And then we went to shoppers and i ended up getting it. But now im just deciding what do you ppl think I SHOULD DO!?!?!?! Like i absolutely dont want to go back on it. But i mean maybe it would clear me up??? So do you guys think i should continue with the bp or go back to using Accutane jusst one more time. I really dont know anymore and if someone could like give any advice on this id aprriciate that.. THX.

TYLER D....

Haha, your a funny guy.

I don't like Dermatologists either.

It sounds like she's trying to get you into buying more drugs, honestly. That's their goal, is to make money off people who have skin problems, it's rarely a case where they try to actually solve the problem.

Now, listen to me.

Stick with Dan's Regimen! eusa_dance.gif

Ciao

Also, stop running in circles with Accutane if it didn't work and you have found something that has worked. You would have to be a complete fool to go back on Accutane after finding something that has been working.

Hope that helps you change your mind.

Guest TylerD

I hear ya buddy. I was just makin sure. I will stick with Dan's regimen What the hell was i thinking must have been the Mcdonalds i ate earlier. Anyway thx for that post no way im going on accutane again lol. Whooooo still with Danny's Regimen.

lol McDonalds, man and go watch Supersize Me while your at it. lol

No problem man, the goal is to find something that works, dermatologists are only human, and they don't know your own skin as good YOU DO. They don't look in your mirror every day and see your face, you know? So when something is working and you know it's working, you stick with it.

Good luck.