Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
KeithUrbanLover

JLynne minerals

Yeah congratulations! Mineral makeup is amazing, esp. for those who want a non-makeup look. It doesn't make my skin 'perfect' or flawless...it's still my skin, but much better.

In fact I usually get more compliments when I wear mineral makeup than normal makeup. They'll say "You look really pretty today"...not "you look better with makeup" or "Your makeup looks nice"

I'm using another MMU brand but I'll try J.lynne when my wallet allows biggrin.gif

I will definitely be buying lots of Jlynne products when my wallet expands a bit. smile.gif I can not believe the coverage you get out of these powders1 It is completely amazing!!!

I agree with everyone. I don't use JLynne, but I do love the look and feel of MMU way better than liquid foundation. I totally feel like I'm not wearing any makeup. I've been using it for the last 2 months, and I can honestly say my skin is in way better condition since using it. When I was using liquid foundation (and I tried all kinds!) I would get these big, deep zits that would take days to go away. And now if I do break out at all, it's only 1 or 2 and they're tiny zits that go away after a couple of days. I'll never go back to liquid...EVER!

it is the best makeup.im trying to tell the other girls on the board but the just wont listen.did you grls try the eyeshadows?awesome i love all her products.even the lipstick is great.

I use the eyeshadows and they are great! I have not tried the lip products but probably will. I am not much for lipstick. Iknow I will NEVER go back to other make up! EVER!!!

I just got my JL samples today and am wondering how to apply the foundation(I didn't realize it was in powder form).

Any tips?

Does it go on as powder? mix with water?

you apply it as a powder. It will look like a liquid foundation. I would suggest you going to Jlynnes website and join her message board. Those ladies there are a ton of help. These products are easy to apply!

Hey guys I was just wondering what MMU stands for and how much this Jlynne stuff costs and if any of this makeup comes in a pressed powder form? It seems like such a hassle to apply and I have never liked the feeling of foundation on my face so am kinda weary of buying a foundation product

MMU=Minerals Make Up

you can go to Jlynnecosmetics.com and check out the prices. It totally depends on what you buy. I use foundation,mineral finish powder and mineral glow illuminating powder. With blush and 2 eye shadows It will cost me right at $60.00. Her samples are $1.00 for the powders and I think $0.75 for blushes and eyeshadows. I am on my 6th or 7th day of using out of the samples and I still have alot of product left. I guarantee I will get 2 weeks out of the samples!!

I suggest buying samples to make sure you like the product. As cheap as they are you can buy plenty of them. I did smile.gif

The products do not come in a pressed form. There is no hassle at all and they are easier to apply than liquid,in my opinion. I get a better coverage and a more flawless look with these products than I have EVER gotten with liquid. In all honestly I have never used a make up that looked half as good.

This is a foundation product but it feels nothing like a foundation. I dont even feel like I have make up on. It is very lightweight.

I too was leary when I first heard of minerals make up. It doesnt seem rifht that a powder can look like this. I was worried about not knowing how to apply them and I did not believe that I could get any thing that wouldnt look like caked on make up. I found it! This is the best make up I have ever tried!!!!!

Hey guys I was just wondering what MMU stands for and how much this Jlynne stuff costs and if any of this makeup comes in a pressed powder form?  It seems like such a hassle to  apply  and I have never liked the feeling of foundation on my face so am kinda weary of buying a foundation product

This is my very first time trying minerals. I just got my goodie bag in the mail today. All I can say is IM IN LOVE! Try the minerals!!

I ordered several samples of what I thought possibly could be my shade. The samples are cheap and last several applications(unless you are puting a ton of it on). They have a message board and the people there are amazing. You can also ask the owner for help. She is wonderful!

the only mineral make up i tried was bare escentuals. it was WAY to dark and didnt cover well and didnt stay matte or last (im super oily)

do the brands you guys use last all day...with little oil break through? do they come in light shades?

i like the idea of mineral make up im just not sure if it will work with my oily pale skin.