Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I was using proactiv and now I am using Carley's clear and smooth treatment that you get on ebay. I have been using it for about 2 months. I still have been breaking out but I was using the instructions wrong so I started doing the instructions right about a week ago. I notice that i never have dry skin anymore and my acne only lasts a couple of days then it goes away. I realized that I can not use mineral oil which is not good for acne prone skin. It broke my skin out. I also could not use my makeup anymore because it contains bismuth. I also stoped using otc shampoo and conditioner because it is SLS Products in it. I now use www.organixathome.com. For the makeup i use www.mineralbasics.com. I love them both. I think that they products have so much oils and junk that we dont need. I wont be able to ever go back to anything else. This stuff does work since I have not had as many pimples as I did. I am going to keep the carley's clear and smooth treatment for another month and see what happens. I think that I could be senstive to the otc products and that could be causing my breakouts. I wish i would have known about this while i was in high school. It may have stoped some heartache! I also use a fresh and clean washcloth for every wash. So I am not speading germs back on my face!I hope this helps someone else!!!! I would like to know if anyone is having this trouble?

I'm having this trouble!!

Just wondering which moisturizer are you using?

I'm just using Aloe Vera Gel and the guy at carley's to stop using that and use nothing but the product itself

I dont think i can do that since my face needs some sort of moisturizer

Let me know what you use

Thanks

I'm having this trouble!!

Just wondering which moisturizer are you using?

I'm just using Aloe Vera Gel and the guy at carley's to stop using that and use nothing but the product itself

I dont think i can do that since my face needs some sort of moisturizer

Let me know what you use

Thanks

Oh [email protected]@!

I was going to get their moisturizer but all their ingreidients looks like pore plugging

The Shea butter and toooo many oils are in them didn't like how they had that.... I'll stick with it longer i do like how its just a 2 step system like the soap and srub daily so it's pretty good.... Time Saving too

Oh [email protected]@!

I was going to get their moisturizer but all their ingreidients looks like pore plugging

The Shea butter and toooo many oils are in them didn't like how they had that.... I'll stick with it longer i do like how its just a 2 step system like the soap and srub daily so it's pretty good.... Time Saving too