Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Jstrick9

Personal regimen logs seem to be the in-thing

This is my first post, i've been an observer for a little while, though.

Anyways, to cut the chase - im on dan's regimen in a combonation of 10 pills of b5 a day. Knock on wood, but its only been 3 days and im noticing a difference. In time i will be increasing my b5 intake to 20 a day. As suggested by those who have use the method. I also took the advice of another poster who said he uses so much BP to the point its like a mask - i do that and i think it works really well ...but i can only think that. Anyways, wish me luck and i'll continue to update.

Day 6 or 7 or something. Everyday my skin is clearer. Im loving it! You're right, too. I've seen some people question using the mosturizer, but about a week in you'll regret it. Your face can get terribly flakey. I've also been slacking incredibly on the B5, taking 10 pills a day is a lot harder then it sounds, especially when you work construction.

Im about 75% clear now, this regimen really works for me. My face has become a lot more used to the BP, hardly dries out anymore - so i rarely use mosturizer. I've lacked so incredibly much on the b5, i hardly ever take as many as i should, but i try.

And another thing, after i ran out of my 2nd tube of Netrogena On-The-Spot, i began using the 'Acne Free' 'Purifying Cleanser' as a replacement. This stuff comes in the 'Acne Free' kits that are sold for 20 bucks at most stores. Its really a face wash, but looks just like BP and has 2.25% of it. The only difference is when you rub it in it becomes soapy, as its suppose too. Works, though.

Eek! Woke up this morning to three new pimples! Good news is, two of the three are as small as pimples can get, the kind you can scrape off with your finger nail if you wanted. The 3rd is medium sized. This is also my first breakout since i began the regimen. I would be very pleased if this is as bad as my breakouts are going to ever while i use the regimen.

I just received a compliment regaurding my face! I felt i had to post this because it meant a lot t o me. It really boosts ones self confidence.

CRAP! Major flaking going on now, i dont know what to do about it. Im going to start using less BP, and less often now until i can figure things out. Im really doubting that mosturizing has any effect on preventing it, at least for me. The flacky is only happening around my mouth at the moment. Im currently using the Netrogena Facial lotion with Alpha Hydroxy. Could the cause of this flaking be from using a different BP brand? The BP i use now is technially a facial wash (http://acnefree.com/acnefree-autoship.html) (Its the 'purifying cleanser or step 1). Or maybe just when its suppose to happen? Not sure.