Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
americancrewmc

White Tea vs. Green Tea

I have both. However, I prefer the taste of White. Is their a difference in their benefits for over all body/skin health?

Side Note* I recently bought Green/White tea from a local chinese store and now there is like a leftover residue on the bottom of the cup, Que est-ce que c'est?

I used to buy just Tazo teas, but had to quickly buy tea and I have never noticed the residue until I switched brands.

The residue is just that, residue. Green white and black are all the same tea, just processed diferently. WHit is the freshest and picked while still in the bud. It has a white crystal on it hense the name. It generally has the least amount of caffeine and the most antioxidants. It all depends though because a very good green tea will have the same benefits as a good white tea. In the end it should come down to taste preference, if you like the white better stick with that.

I have written several long explainations and all you have to do is use the search function.

The residue is just that, residue. Green white and black are all the same tea, just processed diferently. WHit is the freshest and picked while still in the bud. It has a white crystal on it hense the name. It generally has the least amount of caffeine and the most antioxidants. It all depends though because a very good green tea will have the same benefits as a good white tea. In the end it should come down to taste preference, if you like the white better stick with that.

I have written several long explainations and all you have to do is use the search function.

the green tea that has the most benefits, is japenese sencha tea...make sure you buy it from somewhere that hasn't had it sitting on the shelf...because the newer the tea is the better it is for you.