Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
sphanlon

Question for Burt's Bees Tomato fans

A number of people love the soap, as I do. There seems to be mixed reaction to the toner. Who's had good results with the toner and who hasn't?

I saw no difference when I added the toner. I started with the soap with great results, and figured adding the toner would help ever more, but it didn't. For me, using the soap and the toner had the same effect as just using the soap.

But that's just me, I know a lot of people have had succes with it.

Well, I do LOVE the toner and the soap and would never be without them. I started the toner only a few days after I started using the soap and had already seen great results with just the soap. My skin continued getting better and better after incorporating the toner, but the soap alone could have given me the same results as well. I think the soap alone is enough to make a great difference in your skin, but if it helping only a bit maybe incorporate the toner and see if that helps any. I really think the toner keeps my skin super soft, radiant, oil free and free of whiteheads.

I think the toner actually made my skin worse. The first couple of days I used just the soap and my skin improved immensely. Then I added the toner and over the period of about one and a half weeks my skin just got worse and worse, it hadn't looked this bad in a while. So eventually I did away with the toner, kept the soap, and incorporated some of my older products.

Now I'm using the soap with the CC blackhead clearing scrub and my face is SO much better after just three days or so. So I say the soap works wonders, the toner is either nuetral or causes adverse effects. Tomatoe is good for the skin, but too much can backfire.

Just my $0.02.

Yes i just noticed that!!

I was just using the Tomato toner on its own since i got it as a sample size in one of the kits i bought and noticed that my face did feel tight but i did BREAKOUT like CRAZY!!

But for now it has calmed down... I just got the Soap and the Herbal Stick today so hope all goes well...................