Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Jenya

SALINE

I had my 1st treatment with Dr. Sire in California. He mentioned he has been having great success with this treatment, and hopefully after 6-8 treatments we can get the scar elevated at skin level.

The injections were 50$.

When I asked Dr Sire if I needed a filler like collagen or fat he replied that we need to TREAT the scar and wake up our own collagen rather then to fill it with a filler and come back every so often to refill.

Dont bite your tongue Jen. Wow you flew ran or hitchhiked from NY to Kalifornia, 10 out of 10 for dedication sometimes I cant even go from the loungeroom to the bedroom.

Are you experiencing any improvement so far? Have any scars disappeared? Or is it too soon? I've read for some it takes more than 3 treatments, but others see improvement with the first injections.

I just reread your first post. It sound like your only treating 1 scar. What type of scars are you treating?

Good luck.

Are you experiencing any improvement so far?  Have any scars disappeared?  Or is it too soon?  I've read for some it takes more than 3 treatments, but others see improvement with the first injections. 

I just reread your first post.  It sound like your only treating 1 scar.  What type of scars are you treating?

Good luck.

I am interested in this as well. Since I am a nurse I might have to pull out my needles and go to work. lol.gif

Yes I was in Cali and Dr. Sire did the injections. His office performs this treatment on many people...However as you know everyone reacts differently.

Saline injections acts sort of as a chemical subcision by lifting the dermis to allow for new collagen production.

TECHNIQUE

•If any one is interested in the technique PM me

Well, technique is definitely very important.

Had my 2nd set of injections, this time the swelling subsided almost immediately, there was no swelling or bruising....and didn't produce the same reaction/result as the time Dr. Sire did them. I don't think she was as aggressive. Maybe the tissue responded differently the 2nd time. Will try again in a few days, Im sure with time the technique will improve....

Can anyone share their post injection experience? For how long do you experience complete scar revision?

Maybe scorpioness can share her experience?

Yeh I will keep you guys posted if anyone is interested.

The 3rd set of injections went very well, the results were similar to Dr. Sire's. I do notice some improvement, but its still too soon to tell. It does seem that the topography of the scar has changed.

Guest delta force operators

what city is doc sire from

i live in ca and wanna give him a call

Delta, He is with a group called Advanced Skincare MedCenter in Fullerton, CA. Please keep us posted if you find out any additional info.

Guest Scorpioness
Can anyone share their post injection experience? For how long do you experience complete scar revision?

Maybe scorpioness can share her experience?

Hi guys,

Some of you have been emailing me for my update, so I thought I would post it here.

I have to say that I was really skeptical of this procedure at first.

But as time went I really began to notice improvement. It has been 3 month and I had 7 treatment.

I would say the improvement is 30%-40% its really hard to put a percentage on these things.

And I must add that I had a very lage/deep depression, for shallow scars it should work really well.

Now the scar is not as deep and not as noticeable as before. I do hope to get more improvement as time goes by.

PS

I will post some before and after pisctures in a month or so, want to do a few more treatments.

PS

I will post some before and after pisctures in a month or so, want to do a few more treatments.

Thank you Lexy. But you know how it is...you aren't pretty unless you are "perfect".

Its funny, at first I thought I would only accept 100% improvement but as time went by was happy with even little improvement.

Hmm thats a good question Pete, I don't see why you can't use pepper. But I think it would work best with that Special BioDerm Phloxinating Intensive Repair Super Serum of yours.