Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

yup, me too. I always have a finger touching my nose it seems. lol

Part of the process I guess............It's getting les and less though.

two and a half months today.

1st month-20mgs

2nd month 40mgs

3rd month 60mgs

for severe cystic

oh really? im treating scarring acne.. not cystic.. i got bumped up to 80mg on the second month.. i feel like im too high of a dosage... hows your acne now? improvement? im left with TONS of red marks and scars

so many red marks on my face that it almost looks like I rubbed red lipstick on my cheeks and temples. But under make up( a ton of it ) it just looks flushed. Acne itself seems to be calming down alot over that last couple days.

I am prepared for more breakouts, but I'll take the releif right now. hehe. Maybe I'll be lucky though and it's all smooth sailing from here.

I asked my doc to put me up to 80mgs, but he said 60 mgs is already too high for my weight, so I am pushing it. I have lost a few pounds now though. I won't tell him that.

Almost forgot. Scars!!! I have a whole bunch of holes in my face too. It's awful. My acne b4 tane was soo apinful it hurt my cheeks to smile. or touch, or wash. So yeah, the scars will definately need some attention after the course.

oh im sorry.. may i ask if you're male or female? i can't figure that out from ur username.. sorrrry.. i woke up this morning with a huge cyst on my cheek! i dont get cysts!!