Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
~*T*~

I am through the initial breakout!!!!!

Okay. Yetserday I woke up with not one active huge white head. The day b4 that, like 1 or 2. Today I had 2. But I am not really getting anything new onmy face. Just the little bumps that have been there forever are starting to grow, then go. I think it would be safe to say that it's not exactly clearing yet. But calming down a whole bunch. And kinda quickly too.

Is this it people? Or should I prepare for more horrid breakouts? What you think?

Also, I have like scab on my face where there used to be pimples. They seem to take forever to heal. Hard to cover with makeup cause the foundation turns the scabby skin white. And if I peel off the skin, it's really red and takes even longer to heal. I know, it's better than a face full of pimples....lol

It is frustrating to finally become clear of acne, (somewhat anyway) then have the red face to deal with from accutane. I know it will be better once I am off. I sure hope the last 3 months fly by. The first 2.5 did anyway.

Anyway, wanted to post my progress, and ask you all what you think.

hmm not to get your hopes down, but i thought i was clear too at like 3 months but nope! breakouts kept coming.