Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
emmabrown

I'm due to start roaccutane tomorrow

tomorrow will be day 3 of my period so I am due to start tomorrow. is this the time all female patients start? well anyways.

my derm gave me 25mgs for the first 5 weeks till my next appointment. I have a pack of 20 mgs of roccutane and a 5mg pack of roccutane.

my question is, am I meant to be taking two tablets a day? so that I'll be taking 25mgs? yes? I just dont remember her saying take two tablets, should I ring to make sure or am I meant to be taking two on a 25mg dosage?

thanks!

hi emma, i know sooo many emmas, i made a mistake like that, for the first month i took all 3 of my 20mg pills separately then the other day when i saw the pakki he said i shud take them all at once, so i have been

There is no sense splitting up a small dose like that. Take it all at once. Now, if it were two 10 mgs and a five, I'd say take it separately with your biggest dose at night. This would be the ideal situation.