Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

No actually im curious did anyone date people from this board? I was wondering since we all have this problem of acne on our hands why dont we just date eachother . Im male 23 .... any females interested in talking to me??? eusa_angel.gif

There are lots smart, good-looking, charming, funny, honest and decent people on the internet including in forums such as these. But any of these people would have too much sense to meet some random potential psycho over the internet.

If you want to lower your standards to date a random potential pyscho, then take the risk. At least minimize the risk by using a legitimate dating service, though of course if this is online it retains the risk of attracting all sorts of psychos.

There are some people I've come across on this forum who I think, if they are as charming in real life as I find their digital personalities to be, I could definitely see myself wanting to get to know a lot better. Some people here have beautiful souls and I'd probably love to hang out with them and maybe even go out with them in REAL LIFE. But I think turning an internet relationship into a real life relationship is too risky. Might make a good premise for a romantic comedy, especially with Tom Hanks and Meg Ryan or some shit like that, but real life rarely turns out like romantic comedies...

Go out! Get some fresh air! Meet real people and do real things... and then you can come back here to tell everyone all about it.

Guest jollajolla

haha, sorry, i'm too young. hi, though!

anyone who's near to my place and loves to go to rock concerts i'll date. i don't need any dining and wining. just go with me to a place where there's live and loud music.

i don't like sarcastic comments though - i don't get them all the time lol.

so, anyone up for a friendly date? biggrin.gif

Guest Amy Lee
anyone who's near to my place and loves to go to rock concerts i'll date. i don't need any dining and wining. just go with me to a place where there's live and loud music.

i don't like sarcastic comments though - i don't get them all the time lol.

so, anyone up for a friendly date? biggrin.gif

Guest Amy Lee
nga pala, i can't date you - you're younger than me plus you're hundreds of miles away.