Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
onetuskerplease

Am I breaking out...Or has my acne just got worse?

I was out of the country until April 3 or something and those last couple days out of the country and the first couple days back in the US, my acne just seemed to gotten worse almost like at first I was at mild acne then it went to mediocor, getting worse acne. At first I thought it was just a breakout but just under a month later it's still there (and getting worse).

Anyways...what can I do to make my face go back to the way it used to be?

At night, I wash with either neutrogena black head remover pasty stuff or neutrogena SA fabric looking clothes. Then I apply bp (no mosterizure). In the morning I just wash my face with cetaphill. I sometimes have to mosterizure in morning.

So whats up with me? What do I have to do to be my old looking self? Thanks for all the help!

Guest Anubis

My acne tends to go in unpredictable waves evil.gif Some months it's good others..just awful! I would try the regimen here to see if you get better results.Ditch the SA washes and use your gentle cetaphill plus BP and moistureize. What % is your BP?

I am using Duac gel which is 5% bp and 1%cindasomething. Its a perscription from my doc so it should be ok. So at night I should stop using all my SA washes and just wash with my soap? This would mean I use the soap twice a day. This is ok right?