Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Snippy

Beccas Log

I know! I'm so happy! It's even better today. I only have one new whitehead. I'm in my 3rd week and very happy. The only thing I didn't expect was all the dead skin coming off of my face. Its soooo gross!

Well it got worse this week. I had a lot more breakouts than usual. Very disappointing.

post-22874-1114999177_thumb.jpg

post-22874-1114999177_thumb.jpg

Guest TylerD

Awe ya dont worry when you first start using bp for about the first month it goes through some weird cycles why dont you show a pic of your hole face??

cause I hate how I look without makeup and on camera. So no pics of my whole face...sorry

Your skin has a goorgeous tone! biggrin.gif Love it!!

Anyways, do you just break out on your chin or...? I heard chin-related breakouts can be hormonal, the chin acne could be from other things but one cause has been proven as hormones.

I don't break out at my chin anymore really... I only break out there during Aunt FL0o0 (comedones or small whiteheads)... what a coincidence! doubt.gif

My main problems is my t-zone (comedones); I hate it so bad because of my side profile, you know!? And my cheek area (comedones again and like 2 small whiteheads)... GrRr. Acne is such a pain in the eusa_shhh.gif Yeaah... you know what I mean! wink.gif

It looks like you're clearing up though... your acne didn't look too bad to begin with but I totally understand why you hate it... I hate my acne even though it's super mild. wacko.gif

Hah, well talk to you later and good luck hun!

Your skin has a goorgeous tone!  biggrin.gif  Love it!!

Anyways, do you just break out on your chin or...?  I heard chin-related breakouts can be hormonal, the chin acne could be from other things but one cause has been proven as hormones. 

I don't break out at my chin anymore really... I only break out there during Aunt FL0o0 (comedones or small whiteheads)... what a coincidence!  doubt.gif 

My main problems is my t-zone (comedones); I hate it so bad because of my side profile, you know!?  And my cheek area (comedones again and like 2 small whiteheads)... GrRr.  Acne is such a pain in the  eusa_shhh.gif  Yeaah... you know what I mean!  wink.gif

It looks like you're clearing up though... your acne didn't look too bad to begin with but I totally understand why you hate it... I hate my acne even though it's super mild.    wacko.gif

Hah, well talk to you later and good luck hun!