Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
masterbrownie

How can i get accutane in England

Its so gay i really really want "tane" and i'm going to see a doctor soon. Can you guys please give me some advice on how to get accutane cus i dont want any of that other bollocks.

Thanks all.

JOSH

I had to go through topicals, antibotics, intill i didnt respond to any, therefore my doctor reffered me to a dermotolaist, and he procrsibed me accutane.

yeah carl is right, you need to try all other options first. Accutane is a lst resort if you respond to other treatment why put yourself through the risks that 'tane brings.

You better of doing the other stuff first as it will take a while to get it from the derm.

The alternative is to go private and say you want 'tane they may or may not give it to you straightway i am not sure as i have never done it this way. The problem with this is that it can be expensive

good luck

Thanks guys,

Do u think if i tell him that i have tried bp and sa and ga and none of that crap works so give me summat to take orally he may give me a antibiotic or something???

Maybe