Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hi

I have quite mild acne most of my life but which broke out in a rage about a month ago. I had quite large and painful lumps all down my jaw line which kept getting reinfected. I used 30c hepar sulp (you can get in from Boots for about £4) - you take 2 tiny tablets 4 times a day for 5 days and also vitamin B tablets once a day. It really helped dry the spots up but now i'm left with red spots which aren't lumpy at all but are really RED. I've just ordered B5 supplements and wondered if anyone has tried them and what the effect was?

i was toying with the idea of trying b5 but some people have said how much they have and im not sure what are the safe levels with also getting results. confused.gif

i was toying with the idea of trying b5 but some people have said how much they have and im not sure what are the safe levels with also getting results. confused.gif

the problem with B5 is that theres only ever been one official study into it 10 years ago and nothing else since. Also theres virtually no before/after pictures on here of people who have done that regimen. So its difficult to gauge how successful it it

There have been many who have had great success with B5. Not the case here. My son went from mild acne to explosive severe acne in a matter of weeks taking B5 and using the topical B5 all from Acne Miracle. He was doing OK on a lower dose from GNC - but the crap they put out was the worse thing that ever happened.

Sorry to tell you that - just DON'T use their shit.