Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Posted

My face is a complex mixture of active acne and red marks. I am using Differin and Quinoderm 5 plus a cleanser and moisturiser to deal with the active stuff, but can anyone recommend something to use in addition to these treatments that can help fade red marks but not reacting to them? Thanks in advance

Posted

Right now I'm using Eggs&Lemon, leaving that on for 30 mins, sometimes more, I lose track of time, lol.

I get pimples still and have red marks, but this has kept my pimples from coming back, I don't have any new ones now for about 5 days, which hasn't happened in years.

My red marks have also faded a ton, Dan's BP made me have red marks that stayed and I'll be stuck with little tiny indents (only visible from like an inch away from a mirror, lol) forever now, lol...But the redness is fading. I also ordered some 100% Aloe Vera, which should work even more than the eggs and lemon, so..

I've found that obviously, an acidic liquid will keep acne away..Lemon juice, Lime juice, and Apple Cider Vinegar have all done that, apple cider vinegar worked better than BP ever did, and no dryness..

Posted

Oh, I should specify, EGG WHITES, no yolks. tongue.gif

Posted

put 100% aloe vera gel on the red marks.