Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
bstej

Back Acne

I'm getting more conciencious(sp?) about the bacteria that causes breakouts. I've been picky about not touching my face and getting it all gunked up but now I have a new problem: my back is breaking out. On my upper arms I get a few pimples and they're currently all over my upper back on the sides. There aren't really any on the middle spine area. The acne is about twice as dense on the right side of my back. Now back to the bacteria, could it be me not changing my sheets too often or the way i sleep (maybe on my right side?) that causes the bacteria to form breakouts. I'm going to start wearing shirts to bed now as opposed to my old shirtless sleeping rituals. I wash my back in the shower with regular dove body soap or whatever it is but that's all I do for the bacne.

Yeah, I started getting bacne about a month ago, for no apparent reason. I've had face acne for about a few uears now, my my back has been completely clear, until now that is. My back now has lots of little zits, and occasionally a few of those big, painful ones. I was my back with a bar soap everyday, and sleep with cotton shirts. I also wear loose cotton t-shirts everyday, since they're my schoo uniforms. I've also been swiping my back 2 or 3 times a day with a 0.5% Salcylic Acid on a cotton ball everyday, to clean my back. You would be suprised how much dirt comes off. And I also dab some Bp here and there, if I feel like there are zits. And I also avoid sleeping on my back. All of this isnt getting rid of all the pimples, which is frustrating, but at least it's keeping my bacne in control.