Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Dannie

can yogart cause acne??

i started eatin flavoured,.,,but it says low fat...but i mnot sure if its from that or stoppin my acne cream that is makin me break out...cuz im doin ACV NOW

Last year I had suffered terribly, terribly, not just with my face, but in other aspects. I had to quit running, as my body broke down, and was very depressed. I believe this was because the staples of my diet was yogurt and peanut butter- the kind with hydrogenated oils. I have heard that my recovery has been '90 percent' since I have changed my diet, yet think that I am going through a relapse because I have been increasing my sugar intake and have leaten less veggies.

I have noticed results, and so have some friends of mine, eating a high vegetable, low sugar, low meat, and no dairy diet.

aw man...i really like yogurt...not fair...

ill stop and see

im havin a hard time stayin away fromsweets...i was thinking it was my sugar balance all wacked cuz i crave sweets after dinner alot..

Only if your lactose intolerant, or if you are allergic to dairy should you not eat it. If you buy the yogart that contains live cultures, it should be fine. And make sure it is sugar free.

Well, some acne feeds off of sugar. If they are not sugar free, than you should avoid it. This goes the same for any food. Sugar may feed certain types of acne, so you may need to cut down. I'm sure there are sugar free yogarts out there. Check them out.

ill stop and see

im havin a hard time stayin away fromsweets...i was thinking it was my sugar balance all wacked cuz i crave sweets after dinner alot..

Last year I had suffered terribly, terribly, not just with my face, but in other aspects. I had to quit running, as my body broke down, and was very depressed. I believe this was because the staples of my diet was yogurt and peanut butter- the kind with hydrogenated oils. I have heard that my recovery has been '90 percent' since I have changed my diet, yet think that I am going through a relapse because I have been increasing my sugar intake and have leaten less veggies.

I have noticed results, and so have some friends of mine, eating a high vegetable, low sugar, low meat, and no dairy diet.

ill stop and see

awww thanks...ill try

i just noticed a break out after 4 days in a row of eatin yogurt..that was the only thingdifferent i did..

im ok if i eat it once..but thats it