Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
elbaguy

Have any bacne help for a cop?

Well I've always had acne since I've been 15.Been on everything except tane.Still have mild to moderate at times.I'm on minocycline too and using a generic proactiv type system for my face.My problem arises from wearing my bullet proof vest causing my back to really break out.I have tried dial anti bacterial body wash but doesn't really help.I also tried a backwash with sa but just dried me out but didnt help.Just wondering if anyone had any advice for me and my back,its just so embarrassing.And with the summer coming up it makes it worse because I'm sweating so much more.Thanks for any help you can give me.

I use St Ives medicated Acne scrub and Oxy 10% BP wash in the shower and alternate them each day. At night I use a Stridex pad on the areas of my back that break out the most and then spot treat. Not perfect, but a a lot better than it used to be. Good luck.

Well I've always had acne since I've been 15.Been on everything except tane.Still have mild to moderate at times.I'm on minocycline too and using a generic proactiv type system for my face.My problem arises from wearing my bullet proof vest causing my back to really break out.I have tried dial anti bacterial body wash but doesn't really help.I also tried a backwash with sa but just dried me out but didnt help.Just wondering if anyone had any advice for me and my back,its just so embarrassing.And with the summer coming up it makes it worse because I'm sweating so much more.Thanks for any help you can give me.

I've tried Neut. Body wash but that was before my derm put me on mino.I read on here that some people had good luck with Dial anti bacterial bodywash so ive been using that for about a week. Think i might go back to the Neut. since I still have some left and see if it works better along with mino. So far i've noticed a considerable reduction on my back since I just got done with month #3 but i get some kind of zit that feels like a really hard bump but doesnt pop.Its just painful.

I use a generic product like proactiv called acne free for my face.I was washing with the cleanser twice a day but now just doing it at night to hopefully cut down on the oil production.I always read about ceptaphil and want to give it a try but what should I get.Thanks for the help