Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
geezus

Apricot Scrub

I remembered when I was younger, I used Apricot scrub every day... O_O. Maybe thats why my face looks like its been burnt, and the redmarks from acne from then haven't faded. Is that possible, if I have used a scrub and basically tried to scrub off the acne so hard that my skin became really irritated?

I think I've been scrubbing for about a year like this, occasionally not using the scrub on some days.

Right now since I've met this forum, I have dumped the scrub and treat my skin EVER SO lightly and gently. I wonder if this can be reversed, the red mark thing? My face looks like its been burnt by past acne... each and every spot has not faded. The marks are piling up, and my face looks like a pile of dots.

I've considered Aloe Vera. Haven't tried it yet, but will this, used over time, reduce the marks? Comments are appreciated.

scrubs arent all generally bad, but do note that if you will exfoliate do it GENTLY

I use the apricot scrub for sensitive skin every night and I think it has helped alot with my red marks and made my skin alot softer. Like said above though, you have to use it very gently.