Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

When I first found this site I was having bad pains in my abdomen. I had been off the tane for over a year but I knew that it can cause IBS etc. So my first conclusion was that it was caused by the accutane. I finally dragged my depressed ass to the docs, and had them check me out. After like 5 weeks of tests they told me I needed a colonoscopy! sad.gif . But luckily Another doctor ordered some more tests first and found out that I had Ecoli Bacteria in my stomach and intestines! I am now on antibiotics that will kill them bastard bacterias. razz.gif

I also fucked my liver up from excessive binge drinking. So I followed my doctors orders and stopped drinking for a couple months. And guess what? My liver fixed itself! Woohoo! So now pretty much all my health problems are fixed(thank god), and I am out of my depression. I am eating healthy, I have given up most dairy products and I feel great!

I wanted to thank everyone at this site for being here with me this whole time!

And i urge all of you who think they may have health problems, GO GET CHECKED! There is free care, insurance etc. that will either help pay or pay all o your medical bills. Its worth it trust me.

When I first found this site I was having bad pains in my abdomen.  I had been off the tane for over a year but I knew that it can cause IBS etc.  So my first conclusion was that it was caused by the accutane.  I finally dragged my depressed ass to the docs, and had them check me out.  After like 5 weeks of tests they told me I needed a colonoscopy! sad.gif .  But luckily Another doctor ordered some more tests first and found out that I had Ecoli Bacteria in my stomach and intestines!  I am now on antibiotics that will kill them bastard bacterias. razz.gif

I also fucked my liver up from excessive binge drinking.  So I followed my doctors orders and stopped drinking for a couple months.  And guess what?  My liver fixed itself!  Woohoo!  So now pretty much all my health problems are fixed(thank god), and I am out of my depression.  I am eating healthy, I have given up most dairy products and I feel great!

I wanted to thank everyone at this site for being here with me this whole time!

And i urge all of you who think they may have health problems, GO GET CHECKED!  There is free care, insurance etc. that will either help pay or pay all o your medical bills.  Its worth it trust me.