Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
acnescargirl

doing my frist queen helen mask

hey u guys i am doing the st julep mask right now . its my frist one ever i am so weary of new products im afraid . lol wish me luck .this crap stings

Wow! it shouldn't sting-I use the Mint one and its GREAT! It really does do everything and so much more for your skin that a mask should do. Ne way, I dont think it should sting but good luck ne way.

Let us know if it does anything

I'm planning on getting this soon if i can find a health store that holds this product!!

Apprently I'm in Canada so there's no Walgreens here but i did manage to find one at a health store far away from my house!!

I went ahead and bought 2 bottles!! Pretty Cheap and it's 33%more product!!

I haven't used it yet though since i just used as a Facial Caly mask yesterday will start this one tommorrow and let you know if anything!!

Hopefully it does what it says Diminishes Blackheads and shrinks pores if it does then i'm going back next time and buying the whole stock of this product ... hehehehe...

Well Good Luck to you all

Hi everyone!! I just wanted to share with you the success I have had with this product.

Every other night I apply this to my t-zone, and I have been doing this for just over 3 weeks, and my results have been fantastic!! I have not broken out, not even one zit in my t-zone. My pores are smaller, and the best thing is I have a lot less oil. The only problem is that my nose gets dried out easily, but moisturizer corrects its well. Also, it helps bring blackheads to the surface on my nose to make extraction easier.

With continued use, you will definitely see results.

I'm going to be honest, whenever I get results from this product, it is only I when use this overnight. I don't get much benefit out of it when just leaving it on for 20 minutes.

For beginners, I suggest 2 nights in a row apply it all over your face and sleep with it on. After that, try to do it once a week. If your oily skinned, you will definitely appreciate this. Just be careful, because it is very difficult to get the smell of sulfur out of your linens, so cover your pillow with something you don't mind stinking up.

Good luck everyone!!

Hi everyone!! I just wanted to share with you the success I have had with this product.

Every other night I apply this to my t-zone, and I have been doing this for just over 3 weeks, and my results have been fantastic!! I have not broken out, not even one zit in my t-zone. My pores are smaller, and the best thing is I have a lot less oil. The only problem is that my nose gets dried out easily, but moisturizer corrects its well. Also, it helps bring blackheads to the surface on my nose to make extraction easier.

With continued use, you will definitely see results.

I'm going to be honest, whenever I get results from this product, it is only I when  use this overnight. I don't get much benefit out of it when just leaving it on for 20 minutes.

For beginners, I suggest 2 nights in a row apply it all over your face and sleep with it on. After that, try to do it once a week. If your oily skinned, you will definitely appreciate this. Just be careful, because it is very difficult to get the smell of sulfur out of your linens, so cover your pillow with something you don't mind stinking up.

Good luck everyone!!

I don't think i would leave this on overnight but how long would u put it on for to see some results?!

It says 15 mins but i'm thinking more like 45 mins - 60 mins

But if u say overnight i might at least to put it on for 2 hours tops and wash it off..

You know whats a great face masque.

Andrea Active Purifying Masque.

It has Oatmeal, Vitamin E, Witch Hazel, Elastin and Kaolin clay.

It makes my skin feel so smooth.

I leave it on for 10 minutes and use it once or twice a week.

I'v heard Oatmeal is great for the skin.

I like this masque better then the Gel masque I tried before.

hey - i guess it makes sense about leaving it on over night cuz it has sulfur like the proactiv mask and the commercial says to leave it on oever night to be clear the next day.

yeah it was defintialy softer. i think it does look a lil better. im not sure tho - cuz when i took it off it was dark and our bathroom has really bad lighting. how often do u do it ? Every day ?

I used to use this to spot treat, and leave it on overnight.

what is the purpose of this mask? Is it just do dry out your skin, or does it do anything else?