Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I am lauryn's sister and I have a boy friend of three years and we brake up off and on. we recently broke up onsunday and are relationship is very complicated we love eachother but it seems like everything around makes us change our mind. it certainly makes me a more bitter person towards him my parents dont know anything about us but they are racist and his friends dislike me for how much attention he gives to me and his mother doesn't agree with the future plans we've created for ourselves and all of that stresses us out but I dont know what to do he broke up with me but I want him back and I miss him I know that we brake up from problems that dont even involve us? should I call him I dont know?

Guest Amy Lee

If you really love him upto now, you should call him.

Guest Amy Lee
Know whats amazing?

You used only (2) periods in that whole paragraph.

if u think u can acutally work something out with him - despite everyone else coming between you - than call him once to state how u feel. then if he dont call again - youll know your answer.

call him. you'll regret it if you don't. life is too short. you never know he could die tomorrow.. then youd regret it. :/

listen to your heart.dont let anyone come between you guys.you know what you want.you cant make everyone happy.ppl always have something to say no matter what you do.so dont just sit there pick up the phone and talk it over!