Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest TylerD

Whiteheads

Guest TylerD

Ok i was just wondering alot of ppl say dont pop a whitehead and ive never really gotten one before but all the sudden today GRRRR OUT OF FUCKING NO WHERE i got a shitty whitehead and its farelly big on the right side of my face. I was just curious what the hell to do. PPl say dont pop them but im not about to go out in public with my gf or something with a huge whitehead on my face what the hell. ANYONE ADVICE PLZ PRONTO!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!?!

if you can see the white stuff clearly and you're sure you can get it out then you can pop it, but be careful!

clean the area, and wash you hands. get some toilet paper handy and a needle or something sharp. sterilise this sharp object and just kinda 'remove' the top of it so the gunk comes out on its own. wipe it off with toilet paper. if you need to apply pressure for some reason to get the rest out or whatever, then i tend to wrap my finger in toilet paper first. stop when you see blood or yellow gunk stuff. then gently dab off the excess whenever it appears.

remember, you just have to avoid spreading the bacteria, be very careful. you don't spread it, you won't get another one near it.

Ok i was just wondering alot of ppl say dont pop a whitehead and ive never really gotten one before but all the sudden today GRRRR OUT OF FUCKING NO WHERE i got a shitty whitehead and its farelly big on the right side of my face. I was just curious what the hell to do. PPl say dont pop them but im not about to go out in public with my gf or something with a huge whitehead on my face what the hell. ANYONE ADVICE PLZ PRONTO!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!?!