Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Xorcist

1st day on tane

Anything I should be looking forward to? neutral.gif on the first day? this shit is expensive even with insurance. eusa_doh.gif

wow, this is like a majour step for you things could go either way, just remember hang in there and always look on the bright side........ please just stay possitive. wish you the VERY best of luck man really i do.. hope eveything works out for u darlin x x x x x x x x keep us posted on how things go yeah??????????????

Take the medicine with whole milk, i'm telling you it gets it into you much, much better than taking it with water........

if its expensive, ask your derm to write you a prescription for a generic brand.

of accutane. Make sure your it is qualified with your insurance company

I take sotret and its $8 a month while accutane would of been like $160.

Thanks for the replies err body. Currently the cost of the tane is 85 a month. So, i'll see what he can hook me up with. Nothing so far. I'll let you know if anything changes. as for the positive side that helps thanks blondie tongue.gif

Day 4 - side effects are showing already, breaking out, loss of appetite.

I have been drinking more liquids then eating food. No dryness yet. Noticed when I get pissed now I start to shake - never done this before. Thats about it. neutral.gif