Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
hurt by my skin

$200.00 Consultation Fee!!

I just found out this Dr charges $200.00 for a consulation fee! This is outrageous! They expect you to pay it before you come in over the phone! I think this fee is disgusting! Unfortunately, this Dr. is considered an expert in his field, so it may just be...... I hate to say it.... worth it? I really don't know.

I had a consultation with this Dr over ten years ago when he was still small fries. I also used to drive him to his home in the Hamptons when I was a limo driver. I don't think he remembered me. The guy is loaded.

Like I said, he is considered a leader in the field of laser resurfacing. Do you think the consultation fee is worth it?

http://www.skinandlasers.com/bio_goldberg.htm

I would say its worth it if you think he can help you. The fat doc I told you about charges 500 for a consultation. But from my understanding lasers do not help with acne scaring.

I just found out this Dr charges $200.00 for a consulation fee!  This is outrageous! They expect you to pay it before you come in over the phone!  I think this fee is disgusting!  Unfortunately, this Dr. is considered an expert in his field, so it may just be...... I hate to say it.... worth it? I really don't know.

I had a consultation with this Dr over ten years ago when he was still small fries. I also used to drive him to his home in the Hamptons when I was a limo driver. I don't think he remembered me.  The guy is loaded. 

Like I said, he is considered a leader in the field of laser resurfacing. Do you think the consultation fee is worth it?

Thanks for the replies.

I would go to this Dr. for something called fofofacial. I hear it helps w ith rosacea.

For the indentations I would go to a Dr. who specializes in correction for that.

Thanks a gain.

I got zero results.

By the way, the doctor mentioned in the post below in Marlton NJ seems promising according to the content in the thread on this board -- although I have absolutely no experience with the doctor myself. The post just caught my eye because the doctor is in the Tri-State area.

http://www.acne.org/messageboard/index.php...ndpost&p=502108

Good luck!

I have a moderate amount of all types of acne scars, mostly small ice picks. I do not have rosacea, so perhaps you'll have better luck with Dr. G than I had. Laser technology may have also improved since I had my treatments. Plus, I think you are fortunate that you only have 11 or so scars. Whatever you choose to do, I wish you much success!

E

I just found out this Dr charges $200.00 for a consulation fee!  This is outrageous! They expect you to pay it before you come in over the phone!  I think this fee is disgusting!  Unfortunately, this Dr. is considered an expert in his field, so it may just be...... I hate to say it.... worth it? I really don't know.

I had a consultation with this Dr over ten years ago when he was still small fries. I also used to drive him to his home in the Hamptons when I was a limo driver. I don't think he remembered me.  The guy is loaded. 

For those considering the FotoFacial, I think it really depends on the person who does it. I purchased five fotofacials in combination with five microdermabrasions and so far the fotofacial has done absolutely nothing after two, even for the Rosacea I have on my cheeks. The v-beam was a lot better and I am going back to that in a couple weeks.

The lady who does my FotoFacials, I think is paranoid so she goes really easy which in turn causes no results. Also, for any guys out there, this procedure can cause facial hair loss. I stopped after two treatments because to be honest I was getting more from the microdermabrasions for pigmentation problems because she was so agressive. I opted to take the credit from the fotofacials left which is $750 and use it towards 15 microdermabrasions.