Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
acnef1ghter

4 steps to clear skin

Instead of using the 3 steps dan uses I use Dial Anti-Bacterial soap on my face. I know you are probably like what the hell are you thinking but the Dial soap seems to really kill the bacteria and the pimples. It will dry your skin out but then when you wash with noxzema original it really restores the moisture like it is known for.... Then just add the BP and moisturize with Eucerin daily skin renewal and It really does work...

Why do you think the Dial soap helps?

Well tell me what ya think....

Guest Anubis

It's funny...but MANY derms suggest Dial soap as thier choice in face cleansers.....I think it is because of it's antiseptic qualities.

My mom suggested that I use an antibacterial so that it actually kills the bacteria that causes acne. I might try that here soon cause Im having no luck.

So do you wash your face twice?? first with the dial and then with Noxzema? Im not sure Id want to wash my face twice in a row. But the Eucerin should work to moisturize.

yes I wash with Dial then with noxzema with moisturizers... It says Noxzema plus I forgot I use the noxzema with the purple label that says with moisturizers... If they ingredients are godawful then dont use it then... Im just telling you my grandma barely has any lines and she used noxzema all her life so yeah it seems to moisturize some and the one with moisturizers leaves your skin softer than anything ive ever tried...