Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

hi im glad to hear about your sucess and now i wanna try it out to..problem is all these sites only ship to US or UK..any1 know a site that ships in CANADA?? ahh pls lol thnx

Just a heads-up to anyone with mild acne. This stuff caused me to break out. My theory for the cause is all the bactera, etc that my antiobiotics/occasional BP aren't getting killed by built up and clogged my pores when the PCMX did the right job. I am 100% certain that using PCMX lead to this breakout. I discontinued immediately.

Just a heads-up to anyone with mild acne.  This stuff caused me to break out.  My theory for the cause is all the bactera, etc that my antiobiotics/occasional BP aren't getting killed by built up and clogged my pores when the PCMX did the right job.  I am 100% certain that using PCMX lead to this breakout.  I discontinued immediately.

what exatly did you use, was it provon / aloeguard? It's working great for me, even clearing my chest and back, I do have a rash on my face right now though, but it didnt happen untill last night i did a home microderm, then put aha on right after. up untill that piont things were really well.

Get it off~ sorry to hear it didnt work for you. I would consider my self having mild acne. I have had great success with it. Maybe you have an allergy to it. Anything is possible. I hope you find something that helps you!

fote~ go back through the thread and see whats posted. I do think I remember seeing a site for canada listed.

I have been using the Provon brand of this soap for 2 weeks now and I am experiencing a huge surge of break outs on my chest, arms, back and face. It doesn't seem to be clearing up. I've also noticed that since I've started the soap, my acne is VERY painful and each pimple is huge varying in size from 1 to 2 inches in diameter.

Filisofikal~ OUCH! Maybe you should quit using it. Sounds like you may have an allergy. Im really sorry to hear you are not having any luck. Its obvious chloroxylenol isnt for everyone. sad.gif

Wow some of you guys have real sensitive skin. It amazes me. Provon was extremely gentle to me. In fact it was the mildest thing I have ever used. Retin A tore me up and left me feeling sunburned. BP dried me out severely. Most facial cleansers left me feeling tight. I felt like my face was stripped. This soap doesnt do that to me.

For those of you who are experiencing redness and irritation......are you using any other products? I noticed when I tried to use retin a with this soap I broke out. I dont use anything but provon and salicic acid. I moisturize with grapeseed oil. I also avoid exposure to the sun. I dont use sunscreen,I dont go out in direct sunlight. Thats it. Please share your routine with us.

I am sorry some of you are not getting the results that those of us sucessfully using chloroxylenol are.

I love the aloe guard, but i do think if you have sensitive skin the slightest bit, that this might not be the route for you, because i washed and did my microderm and then put my aha on wich usually doesnt hurt me, but it gave me a rash for the first time, so it had to be the aloe guard. so now when i plan to do peels ar microderm i am going to use alpha hydrox foaming wash instead prior.

M1DN1GHT R3515TANC3~ you got your stuff real fast! You just ordered it 3 days ago. wish they shipped that fast here in the states!!! I am still looking for the ingredients in dettol. I am going to order some of it.

Wow some of you guys have real sensitive skin. It amazes me. Provon was extremely gentle to me. In fact it was the mildest thing I have ever used. Retin A tore me up and left me feeling sunburned. BP dried me out severely. Most facial cleansers left me feeling tight. I felt like my face was stripped. This soap doesnt do that to me.

For those of you who are experiencing redness and irritation......are you using any other products? I noticed when I tried to use retin a with this soap I broke out. I dont use anything but provon and salicic acid. I moisturize with grapeseed oil. I also avoid exposure to the sun. I dont use sunscreen,I dont go out in direct sunlight. Thats it. Please share your routine with us.

I am sorry some of you are not getting the results that those of us sucessfully using chloroxylenol are.

[FONT=Courier]Ok I ordered Provon yesterday, I was going to get the aloeguard soap but it was $15 so I got provon for $7 hopefully it'll work. I have mild acne, I just get like 3 HUGE pimples every now and then oh I also get those nasty whiteheads and I have some blackheads and oily skin... my skin used to be dry but I don't know what happened.

When it gets here I'll tell you guys my results

hopefully it'll work........

biggrin.gif

post-24411-1116359182_thumb.jpg

post-24411-1116359182_thumb.jpg

Hi everyone!! I've searched hi and low and cannot find a company that will ship either the Provon or Healthlink Aloeguard products to Canada. Can somebody please help me find a company that will. I appreciate any help that you can offer.

Hey everyone, I just received my order of Aloeguard. I'm a little scared of putting this on my face, so I'm gonna use it on my back for a good two weeks to see any improvement. The acne there is very minor, just one or two small pimples and a nice amount of clogged pores. Hopefully, aloeguard will help with my back and then i can be confident in it enough to use on my face. the only thing that scares me in the ingredients list is the sodium chloride, which i have read to be comedogenic. does anyone know more about this?

i've been very tired with putting all this BP on my face that dries my skin to the point of pain. i've been on bp for over a year now. i guess i'm very patient. BP has cleared my skin well, but there comes a point when enough is enough. Alright, i'm gonna try this soap at night. wish my luck.

-W

for those who can't find the aloeguard products, you might want want to check www.healthlinkinc.com to see if they ship to canada. i did not have time to check. sorry.

Hi everyone!!  I've searched hi and low and cannot find a company that will ship either the Provon or Healthlink Aloeguard products to Canada.  Can somebody please help me find a company that will.  I appreciate any help that you can offer.

I found a company that ships to CANADA!! eusa_dance.gif ... and they say the shipping is free so I guess we've scored. I hope this is the right product because I'm going to order it. Can someone please confirm with me that it is indeed the correct item.

Here's the description and photo:

AFT-3. Provon Antimicrobial Lotion Soap (4oz.)

An antimicrobial hand cleanser with 0.3% Chloroxylenol which combines effective broad-spectrum antimicrobial activity with conditioners to soften hands while it cleans. This product is one of two medicated soaps recommended by the Association of Professional Piercers.

user posted image

Here's the website:

http://www.navel-rings.net/aftercare-products.html