Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I really want to be able to enjoy drinking this but I just can't acquire a taste for it.

I love black tea with a little milk and honey (can't stand it with sugar) but just don't know how to make the green stuff appealing.

Any suggestions?

Oh also has anyone seen improvement in their acne from regular consumption of green tea?

I really want to be able to enjoy drinking this but I just can't acquire a taste for it.

I love black tea with a little milk and honey (can't stand it with sugar) but just don't know how to make the green stuff appealing.

Any suggestions?

I don't find it absolutely disgusting... well at least I can gulp it down once its cool if I have too...but I would like to be able to sit down and enjoy it like my regular cuppa. I'll give the lemon a shot.

Thanks smile.gif

BY the way how has drinking ACV been beneficial for you? I was thinking of doing this to try and cut down on my chocolate cravings (I eat the stuff 5 times a day) but is it good for preventing acne?

Okay, first of all are you getting tea bags, or quality loose leaf tea? That will make all the difference as there are too many kinds of loose leaf green tea to count and they all vary in flavour. If you don't like quality loose leaf, try adding dired fruits or other flavours as infusions. Many already have this added to the loose leaf.

My sister doesn't like regular green tea so when I buy some more I send her some bluberry flavoured green tea and some peachy ginger tea. There are hundreds of other flavours and the quality is not changed, simply the flavour.

If that doesn't appeal to you get white tea. It's from the same plant only picked fresher and less processed. It has the least amount of caffiene and the most antioxidants. It's flavour is really mild and fresh I guess you might say. If you get the best, silver needle, It tastes kind of like how freshly mowed grass smells, if that makes sense. Also you can add in infusions to change the flavour and since the original flavour isn't strong to begin with the infusion will overpower the tea and all you'll taste is peach, strawberry, etc.. Whatever you added or was added before.

i think the taste differences between green tea, depending on the manufacturer are enormous. http://www.mightyleaf.com/ has some EXCELLENT choices.

i have a cup of the marrakesh mint (delicious) right in front of me now. the green tea tropical is yummy too - both are good hot or cold. sometimes i add a drop or of stevia (all natural sweetener) too.

it is fresh whole leaf tea, which increases the level of antioxidants and benefits of drinking it versus some tea in a bag that's been sitting around for who knows how long. you'd have to drink 10-12 bags of average store bought green tea to get the benefits found in one cup of fresh whole leaf tea!

I don't find it absolutely disgusting... well at least I can gulp it down once its cool if I have too...but I would like to be able to sit down and enjoy it like my regular cuppa.  I'll give the lemon a shot.

Thanks smile.gif

BY the way how has drinking ACV been beneficial for you? I was thinking of doing this to try and cut down on my chocolate cravings (I eat the stuff 5 times a day) but is it good for preventing acne?