Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Kat

Neutrogena Acne Mark Fading Peel

Neutrogena Advanced Solutions Acne Mark Fade Peel

It's gotten some good reviews over at drugstore.com and makeup alley and it's the first time I've ever seen a product with "ACNE MARK" in its title so it's gotta earn some brownie points for that.

I think it's basically just a 2% SA peel but since I'm not using any peels or masks at the moment I wouldn't mind trying this... not that we're likely to get it anytime soon here in Australia rolleyes.gif but hopefully if its sells well in the US they might bring it out over here.

I just bought this the other day and have only tried it once. I'm not sure if I like it yet.

I tried this, of course because the Acne Mark words were on the package. Just about every pimple I get leaves a red raised bump behind. So, I look like I have 10 times as many pimples.

I tried this product for about 2 weeks, 3 times each week. I dried my skin out too much and left it flakey. It didn't clear anything in that amount of time, or help to fight off new breakouts.

I know more than 2 weeks would have been a better indication of if it worked, but it made my skin so painfully dry, I stopped using it.

i posted about this a few times, i just got mine, but havent used it yet,

this product is crap. I used it 3 times a week for 2 weeks. I didn't see any difference. It's called fading peel, but it only peel what you put on. Highly not recommended

Okay, you know what's weird? I put that stuff on my skin a bunch of times for an hour every time, and it never made my skin red. Then the other day, I only had it on my skin for 2 minutes and it made it look like a sunburn, but it went away the next morning. So last night I put it on my spots and I was like, what the heck, and left it on all night... and it didn't make my skin red. I'm not exactly sure if it really made my marks any lighter, because sometimes they seem lighter than other days regardless of what I put on them. Do you think I should keep leaving it on my spots all night?

Peace,

Nadiyah

i have been using this everyday, and noticed no improvement in my marks

dont expect anything drastic to happen to happen to your complexion unless you have sensitive skin (irritation)

I left this product on one side of my face about 4 times for like 8 hours each time, (went to sleep with the product on, deliberately) AND put it on my skin for an hour in the early evening almost everyday and it didn't do anything for my redmarks! Not to mention, I put big even globs of it on my skin to make sure that I had enough on it.

I'm sick of this junk... I despise Neutrogena now.. all of their stuff is useless.

eusa_snooty.gif

I have mild acne and tried it for the first time last night. This morning I did notice a slight difference - my skin tone is a bit more even. What the hell - I'll continue using it for a couple of weeks and see what happens. Although I think I'll follow the directions on the box - 1-3 x per week - leave on for 10 min.

I actually happen to like this product.. works for small acne scars not huge ones... dont expect a miracle wirth a 12 $ product that is OTC

I've been using this on top of the aloe vera gel. I use them at different times. I only use this about 4 times a week and use the gel other time. I think it's doing something. Something is making my marks look smaller, I think that this stuff is okay.

i was reading about it on the neutrogena site and it seems that there's a difference between "acne marks" and "acne scars"...

"Does Acne Mark Fading Peel work on acne scars?

No. While this product does not treat acne scarring, certain acne scars that are pigmented may appear lighter and thus less visible with continued use of this product"

i dont know what the difference is...