Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Miya

Where's a place u wouldn't mind getting acne at?

Maybe i'm just weird but sometimes i think Damn you Facial acne!! If only i can move you to somewhere else! Somewhere no one can see!! Where would you move all yoru facial acne?

I think i'd move mine to underneath my feet. Hardly anyone looks down there. I'll just wear tennis shoes (which i always do anyways) until they go away. Whoo

Guest Amy Lee

We normally wear t-shirts, long pants, shoes etc. which usually just leaves the face, neck, arms to hands as the exposed areas.

I have body acne (chest, stomach, shoulders and back) and my top covers them. I have butt acne and my jeans covers them too. I have facial acne but we don't cover our faces like Muslims do so the foot sole could be for me.

Guest Zitro

I don't mind very much getting it in my back.

MY butt could also be somewhere where I don't mind getting acne.

Acne on your feet!? your feet will hurt and the skin gets irritated and get foot breakouts and it will hurt when walking lol. lol.gifeusa_naughty.gif

I used to have acne everywhere.. and my butt too...I hated it. I couldn't go to the pool! So it bothered me a lot

now I have acne only on my face. Probably I wouldn't mind getting acne on my scalp smile.gif

I have some acne on my back and it doesnt really bother me that much. The face is one of the worst places to have it as we use our face to communicate with

Guest Amy Lee
Probably I wouldn't mind getting acne on my scalp smile.gif

Guest Avian

For me, I'm sick of acne being anywhere and I'd rather be rid of it completely than shunt it somewhere else on my body.

Guest Amy Lee

I could also transfer my acne to my palms. I can slap them bullies with them, when they yell at me pock-faced. Then I contaminate them and their faces with their so-called contagious acne disease HAHA! badgrin.gif

Kidding!

Guest Shjaker

Ankles.

Shoes wouldnt quite hurt it

Socks would cover it

Generally ankles arent a prime spot for people to look

You dont use your ankles to do anything [or much of anything] so it wouldnt get in the way

Acne on the ankles

I don't mind very much getting it in my back.

MY butt could also be somewhere where I don't mind getting acne.

Acne on your feet!? your feet will hurt and the skin gets irritated and get foot breakouts and it will hurt when walking  lol. lol.gif  eusa_naughty.gif

I don't know, but a kid at my school got acne on his dick and like fifteen people had to get tested for STDs incase it was more serious. Turned out it was just acne. I think he is the most embarrased person in NYS right now.

I don't know, but a kid at my school got acne on his dick and like fifteen people had to get tested for STDs incase it was more serious. Turned out it was just acne. I think he is the most embarrased person in NYS right now.

That's a pretty good question. I only have acne on my face, so I don't know what it's like to have it on my body. I guess I'd move it to my feet since I show them the least, but I play soccer and that might be a problem. Good thing this isn't a real decision (even though I wish it were).