Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Lickyl

Make up help for really pale skin!!!

Hi

I've just come across this site while searching the internet for acne cures. I've never had the nicest complexion but just lately i've broken out in loads of spots that just won't go away and as soon as one disappears 3 more come in it's place!!

I could do with some advice about make up - I wear it every day just to feel normal-but I am REALLY pale and so my make up often looks quite orange! Anybody have any tips at all?

Hi

I've just come across this site while searching the internet for acne cures. I've never had the nicest complexion but just lately i've broken out in loads of spots that just won't go away and as soon as one disappears 3 more come in it's place!!

I could do with some advice about make up - I wear it every day just to feel normal-but I am REALLY pale and so my make up often looks quite orange! Anybody have any tips at all?

I am very pale and have trouble finding make up that doesnt look like I have aton on or make me look dead. I just recently tried Jlynne minerals and they are great!!

I'm very pale and have recently tried Lancome Teint Idole Foundation and it matches better then anything I have tried thus far. It's pricey though, $32.00 a bottle.

~*~*Farther Away*~*~

Id recommend Almay. I used the Stay Clean Skin in Pale and it looked awesome on my pale skin. Never tried the clear complexion foundation to see how that worked with my acne.

I ended up switching to Revlon Colorstay because I wanted a heavier coverage. Id definitely recomend that for covering blemishes, and the lightest is good for me.

i have deathly pale skin...and i've had the same problem...i actually use covergirl continuous wear...believe it or not, they have some very light shades....i use classic ivory cuz i have a little more yellow in my complexion....but they also have normal ivory as well...check it out...