Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
geezer

My 1st Liver Flush

I recently did my first liver flush but it failed because I wasn't able to keep the olive oil/grapefruit juice mixture inside me. Yes, I threw up eusa_sick.gif . I understand that this is actually a very common problem because it can make you really nauseas.

I started to prepare for the flush so that the day before the flush I ate only apples. Two nights before the flush I also took oxy-powder. These actions were supposed to make sure that my colon is empty because I had no intentions to do enemas. And that malic acid in the apples is good before flushing. So, in the day of the flush I still ate apples but stopped eating in the afternoon. In the evening before going to bed I took the olive oil/grapefruit juice mixture in which I also added two tablespoons of lemon juice. The amount I took was 3/4 cup of olive oil with the same amount of grapefruit juice. Fresh squeezed grapefruit and lemon. I had no troubles drinking the mixture but in the night I woke up feeling very nauseas. I tried to force myself to keep it inside but I couldn't do it. I had cramps in my stomach. The mixture was two hours inside me so basically it shoud have stimulated my liver in that time. However, the flush didn't result in any 'stones'. I was supposed to take liquid magnesium the next morning but obviously I didn't because the flush failed. Even without the magnesium I had 3 BM's.

If somebody has some advices how I could succeed in this flush I would really appreciate it. I know that if I do it the same way again the result will most likely be the same. That's just how my body reacts. I still would like to try cause this is something I really want to do. I have been a bit down because of this incident lately sad.gif .

How much do you weigh? I myself can't hold any more than 1/2 cup of Olive Oil so I usually do 1/2cup OO to 3/4 cup of Grapefruit(Basically juice from one grapefruit). I once took 3/4 of a cup and felt like total crap the entire night and vomited a few hours later. I still passed stones that flush though even after vomitting. Next time, just use less OO.

Thanks for your response Steve. This is probably what i'll do next time, i'll use less olive oil. I honestly don't know my exact weight cause I haven't weighed myself for many years. I know that my weight is pretty much the same as it was back then. It's probably about 155-160 lbs.

Guest WhyGOD111
I recently did my first liver flush but it failed because I wasn't able to keep the olive oil/grapefruit juice mixture inside me. Yes, I threw up  eusa_sick.gif . I understand that this is actually a very common problem because it can make you really nauseas.

I started to prepare for the flush so that the day before the flush I ate only apples. Two nights before the flush I also took oxy-powder. These actions were supposed to make sure that my colon is empty because I had no intentions to do enemas. And that malic acid in the apples is good before flushing. So, in the day of the flush I still ate apples but stopped eating in the afternoon. In the evening before going to bed I took the olive oil/grapefruit juice mixture in which I also added two tablespoons of lemon juice. The amount I took was 3/4 cup of olive oil with the same amount of grapefruit juice. Fresh squeezed grapefruit and lemon. I had no troubles drinking the mixture but in the night I woke up feeling very nauseas. I tried to force myself to keep it inside but I couldn't do it. I had cramps in my stomach. The mixture was two hours inside me so basically it shoud have stimulated my liver in that time. However, the flush didn't result in any 'stones'. I was supposed to take liquid magnesium the next morning but obviously I didn't because the flush failed. Even without the magnesium I had 3 BM's.

If somebody has some advices how I could succeed in this flush I would really appreciate it. I know that if I do it the same way again the result will most likely be the same. That's just how my body reacts. I still would like to try cause this is something I really want to do. I have been a bit down because of this incident lately  sad.gif .

I just got some liver flushing pills and ate an apple before I took the pills I went out for a bike ride and got sick all of a sudden and threw up.....anyways now I know why thanks biggrin.gif

I threw up last night as well.

This is the second time I've tried a flush, the first time worked perfectly.

I was sick around 1.30. During my first liver flush I got up and felt ill as well, but I just ate an apple and everything was fine. I may try that next time if I'm feeling ill after drinking the mixture.

Also, next time I'm going to do an enema as I was unable to force a bowl movement before I drank the mixture. It was the same last time, but last time I didn't eat anything the whole day.

I didn't drink the epsom salts this morning, as I guess the liver flush had failed. But after reading some posts on this board I may take a colon clensing tablet and/or do a water enema and see what happens.

Also three questions:

Is the grapegruit juice necessary? As I could drink the olive oil fine on its own? It's the grapefruit juice that really gets to me.

And I drank the olive oil and grapefruit juice seperately, a glup of one followed by a gulp of the other. Could this have been the problem?

Would half a cup be 4 UK ounces?

Cheers, SR.

I threw up last night as well.

This is the second time I've tried a flush, the first time worked perfectly.

I was sick around 1.30. During my first liver flush I got up and felt ill as well, but I just ate an apple and everything was fine. I may try that next time if I'm feeling ill after drinking the mixture.

Also, next time I'm going to do an enema as I was unable to force a bowl movement before I drank the mixture. It was the same last time, but last time I didn't eat anything the whole day.

I didn't drink the epsom salts this morning, as I guess the liver flush had failed. But after reading some posts on this board I may take a colon clensing tablet and/or do a water enema and see what happens.

Also three questions:

Is the grapegruit juice necessary? As I could drink the olive oil fine on its own? It's the grapefruit juice that really gets to me.

And I drank the olive oil and grapefruit juice seperately, a glup of one followed by a gulp of the other. Could this have been the problem?

Would half a cup be 4 UK ounces?

Cheers, SR.

I tried 6 liver flushes and produced no stones / green blobs. And it made no difference to my acne. I did everything by the book, but no luck.

tablespoons of lemon juice. The amount I took was 3/4 cup of olive oil with the same amount of grapefruit juice. Fresh squeezed grapefruit and lemon. I had no