Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
eric_in_va

Fruit of the Earth - 100% aloe vera gel

did using it on your face cause you to breakout?  

28 members have voted

1. 1. did using it on your face cause you to breakout?

• yes
    • no

many people are starting to use fruit of the earth - 100 % aloe vera gel for red marks and acne, but does it really cause a breakout??

It says 100% but there are some ingrediants in there other than aloe vera: such as --> Triethanolamine, Tocopheryl Acetate, Carbomer 940, Tetrasodium EDTA, DMDM Hydantoin, Diazolidinyl Urea

what has been your experience?

Good for active acne...helps dry up pimples, prevents some from coming to a head... Did not break me out

Guest Anubis

This product does not bother my skin at all eusa_dance.gif

it didn't clear my acne but did help it heal faster....

many people are starting to use fruit of the earth - 100 % aloe vera gel for red marks and acne, but does it really cause a breakout??

It says 100% but there are some ingrediants in there other than aloe vera: such as --> Triethanolamine, Tocopheryl Acetate, Carbomer 940, Tetrasodium EDTA, DMDM Hydantoin, Diazolidinyl Urea

what has been your experience?

I just picked up some aloe vera and have neer tried the stuff before... should i try spot treating first before applying to my entire face or just dive right in?

I just picked up some aloe vera and have neer tried the stuff before... should i try spot treating first before applying to my entire face or just dive right in?

Using Aloe Vera Gel from the plant is better!!

Since these products although they are 100% Aloe Vera Gel they have other ingreditents added if u see!!

I haven't seen one product with just one ingredient of just 100% Aloe vera gel so whati'm doing now is just buy the plant costs about $5 and cuz the leaves off and open them and get the gel out also this is a big moey saver since the leaves grow out fast for use again and again

I have a question. I just bought this aloe vera as a moisturizer, since most normal moisturizers will break me out. I'm using the aloe vera with BP, so do you think it will be moisturizing enough? Why is everyone saying that aloe is drying? I though it was supposed to be moisturizing...

I have a question. I just bought this aloe vera as a moisturizer, since most normal moisturizers will break me out. I'm using the aloe vera with BP, so do you think it will be moisturizing enough? Why is everyone saying that aloe is drying? I though it was supposed to be moisturizing...