Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
irishboy

feelling great these days. anyone else

I just want to say that i have been clear for the past 3 months, and it feels great. i still take minocycline, but i think the biggest reason for getting clear was getting out of a job, i was very unhappy at. i also changed my diet. lots of fresh fish, fruits and vegetables. its so nice to be happy again, and look at a clear face every morning. just going out for a coffee now, and not obsessing over my acne feels like heaven. acne can really fuck up every aspest of your life. people with clear skin should never take it for granted. anyone else clear right now, and feeling good.?

lol, good job you guys. eusa_clap.gif

it's beginning to feel like summer in vancouver. nothing but sunshine+warmth+blue skies....justttttt wonderful. it feels so refreshing and happy. eusa_dance.gifcool.gif

my finals will be over next week, eusa_dance.gif , can't wait to do more shopping+travelling+not going to school. just having fun in general.

life is gooooooooooooood right now. biggrin.gif

I aint feeling that great these days unfortunately due to acne! But I do know what its like to clear up, by some miracle a few years ago I cleared up 100% and had really good skin for over a year. In that time, every single day was sweet. Life was perfect. If you get clear make sure you live life to the fullest!

Guest WhyGOD111
I just want to say that i have been clear for the past 3 months, and it feels great. i still take minocycline, but i think the biggest reason for getting clear was getting out of a job, i was very unhappy at. i also changed my diet. lots of fresh fish, fruits and vegetables. its so nice to be happy again, and look at a clear face every morning. just going out for a coffee now, and not obsessing over my acne feels like heaven. acne can really fuck up every aspest of your life. people with clear skin should never take it for granted. anyone else clear right now, and feeling good.?

Guest Zitro

Im feeling better than march, but Im kinda depressed today after thinking about my current life.

Guest Avian

My mood has lifted recently. It's nearing the middle. But my acne is getting worse, and as for my life...I fear it could get worse too. But I'll hang in there, as I always do.

Guest Zitro

Once I enter college, I'll serious have to construct my social life again from all the pieces of bricks all around me.

My mood has lifted recently. It's nearing the middle. But my acne is getting worse, and as for my life...I fear it could get worse too. But I'll hang in there, as I always do.

I'm feeling great lately as well. B5 and AHA lotion has made completely clear for the third time since I started getting acne. All I need now is a slight tan to rid me of anything last remainders of blotchy complexion. Just started a new job as well as a bartender, something I would've never dared to do two months ago when my acne was at it's worst. I can't believe it took only between two and three months to go from the state I was, until today.

I walked down the streets now with my head held high, instead of worrying about people looking at my complexion

lol, good job you guys.  eusa_clap.gif

it's beginning to feel like summer in vancouver. nothing but sunshine+warmth+blue skies....justttttt wonderful. it feels so refreshing and happy. eusa_dance.gif  cool.gif

my finals will be over next week,  eusa_dance.gif , can't wait to do more shopping+travelling+not going to school. just having fun in general.

im kinda depressed right now... todays my bday... ive gotten really clear with mino but i broke out this morning... what a coincidence. meh.

yes i am feeling really good lately. 1 active left. red marks slightly dimming down.

my life has gotten so much better as well. found myself a girlfriend. life feels 150% better than a month ago.

good luck all

Guest TylerD

I feel fucking great when i have makeup on lol. My acne ios like completely gone when i have makeup on muahaha i dont put it on all the time but for the most party im a pretty happy guy ive got family friends gf a good life whats there not to be happy about other then shitty ass acne.

lol, good job you guys.  eusa_clap.gif

it's beginning to feel like summer in vancouver. nothing but sunshine+warmth+blue skies....justttttt wonderful. it feels so refreshing and happy. eusa_dance.gif  cool.gif

my finals will be over next week,  eusa_dance.gif , can't wait to do more shopping+travelling+not going to school. just having fun in general.

im kinda depressed right now... todays my bday... ive gotten really clear with mino but i broke out this morning... what a coincidence. meh.

yes....

didnt work for me.

I am on 100 mg minocyline and retin micro... things are great except this small breakout today.

i was on dans regimen for like 2 months... i found the %5 bp too drying... hah.

im using retin micro, but it doesnt dry as much.

Right now I'm at that point where I'm not horribly horribly depressed but not completely happy either. I'm just kind of here...but I'm getting more good days in there with the bad so I guess I'm getting there?

and I'm still pretty self conscious.