Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Nickabocker

new here and thought i would ask

Ok everybody i am new here and i do have acne.....All thoe it may not be as bad as some cases i still think i might need some help.....

i am 15 years old and i have a twin WE BOTH HAVE ACNE!!!!:( I got Zits and Blackheads reli bad on my chin..My nose has a ton of black heads..and my forhead seems to break out alot to......I waswondering what is a good over the counter Product or even prescipion product that might be of some help to let me feel normal when a picture or something like that comes along........

If you need to know my diet here you go.....

Breakfest COLD CERiAL EVERY MOURNING ( no matter the type)

Lunch (school lunches)

ummm Candy about 1-2 times a day

Starburst every few days ...

then some good diner later...

That is my normal diet of food!!! not precies CORRY

Nickabocker

HELP

umm any help that can help my face clear up so i don't feel like that this is why girls look at me funny or dump me or even SAY NO...... so yeah please help....If i have to change my diet and stuff or other stuff just tell me i am reli reli need help before the end of the school year dance...oh yeah forgot to say i get a ton of pimples and black heads on my neck...

Nickabocker

Hey Nick....welcome to the forum. I would suggest however that if you want diet advice that you post in the Diet/Holistic Forum....there's a lot of info, and knowlegeable posters there. Good luck

So let me guess no one has an idea for me....Should i go on to Dans routine thingy????????

Nickabocker

UMM I EAT VEGGIES AND FRUITS EVERY ONCE AND A WHILE AND I GUESS I DON'T DRINK ALOT OF WATER I DON'T LIKE IT THAT MUCH. I CLEANSE MY SKIN(WASHING) EVERYNIGHT IN THE SHOWER JUST BY LITELY RUBBING IT WITH MY FINGERS AND STUFF. I WAS ON A PRESCTION FOR DOXYCLYCLIN AND 10% BP BUT I HAVE NOT USED 10% BP FOREVER AND THE DOXY STUFF MAKES ME SICK.

NICKABOCKER