Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest jollajolla

Garage Gremlin

Guest jollajolla

I love parading around in the garage. Especially when all of the lights are out and you can't see three feet in front of you.

So I was groping around for a Coke yesterday, (too lazy to flip the light switch was was a good ten feet past the car) when my face was viciously attacked by a flying roach. (or some sort of fat, flying insect) Now i don't know about you, but whenever something touches my face, i fucking lose it. LOSE IT.

I am paranoid about anything even brushing against my face, let alone touch it. Pullover jackets--no. And what about that game where some smart ass covers your eyes and you have to guess who it is? But i guess there's no polite way to tell someone, (without sounding like a prude) that you'd be thankful if they kept their grubby phalanges to themselves.

Call me paranoid, but I can't help it.

I LOVE the way you write, so detailed....

Anyway, I'm exactly the same way, i even get jumpy and hold up a fist when my GRANDMA wants to touch me!

yeah I remeber some kid did that to me a while back while I was eating.His hands smelled like crotch! I just about flipped my tray!

Someone walked up to me randomly in school, bag of crisps in one hand , shouted my name in an excited way, and rubbed his hand full stretched into my face... it took me a few secs to realise what he was doing and I pulled away.

I felt like sh*t for the rest of the day. A few days later I broke out badly... I think it was the roaccutane initial though

Hands off eusa_naughty.gif