Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

omg theri is this nazi doofas on wbaords.com - i was posting a warning about pro ana sites - and i thouhgt my 2 years of suffering would help another member so i wrote about my experince ande tc.. so she writes me demanding i take it down adn i was liek " i think that it is helpful to others id liek to leave it up " she goes ' well then ill delete it for you" and i was liek how rude. and she was liek " oh ur such a waste of space. i feel sorry for you" then she deleted all the posts i made and banned me from the board. what a nazi ! if u say one thing she dont like she deltes it - and it wasnt offensive it came from the bottom of my heart to help people - and she is like censoring diffrent topics i thought a forum is suppose to be a place where u can hear diffrent opinions and things ! isnt that the whole point. i know if someone says something totally messed than yeah of course the mods should delete it - but this was to help ppl there was nothing offenseive. i just said pro ana ruined my self image and gave me cellulite and fatter in the long run - and she wouldnt let me post it . wtf ?

omg theri is this nazi doofas on wbaords.com  -  i was posting a warning about pro ana sites - and i thouhgt my 2 years of suffering would help another member so i wrote about my experince ande tc.. so she writes me demanding i take it down adn i was liek " i think that it is helpful to others id liek to leave it up " she goes ' well then ill delete it for you" and i was liek how rude. and she was liek " oh ur such a waste of space. i feel sorry for you" then she deleted all the posts i made and banned me from the board. what a nazi ! if u say one thing she dont like she deltes it - and it wasnt offensive it came from the bottom of my heart to help people - and she is like censoring diffrent topics i thought a forum is suppose to be a place where u can hear diffrent opinions and things !  isnt that the whole point. i know if someone says something totally messed than yeah of course the mods should delete it - but this was to help ppl there was nothing offenseive. i just said pro ana ruined my self image and gave me cellulite and fatter in the long run - and she wouldnt let me post it . wtf ?

Guest OrangeFlower

thats cool that you are trying to get the word out and trying to help people

some people are just haters at heart

dont let it get to you

Keep being yourself

wink.gif