Find results that contain...
Find results in...

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

some of mine....

I've tried the dan regimine couple years ago never did much so quit

Proactive later but then had allergic reaction to the BP in it twice.... that was real bad

used b5 in past didnt do huge much so quit

but started back this year on the 20 pill thing

Soooooo emotional side effects

eusa_wall.gif is fuckkkkkkk acne eusa_wall.gif

I deceided now a days all imma do is drink alot of water daily, continue the b5

I do wash w/ clearsil and neutrogene black head exfolition scrub about 2-3 times a day morning afternoon and "late night"

doubt.gif

user posted image

how clear my forehead was last summer 2004

crazy right eusa_eh.gif

at this time I quit takin BP (and not cause it was workin quit as in took like 2-5 or day jus once every time i ate somethin) still had pimples and stuff time to time and over tme it came to how it was in post one.... forehead use to be clearest part of face for longest evil.gif

user posted image

user posted image

man that is a drastic change i hope you get better soon, and take into consideration that it most likely wont be permanent. keep your head up! biggrin.gif

i had mine since grade 6 and im in grade 12 now but the thought of them going away one day keeps me going. i drink lots of water now, like til the point where my piss is clear, and i've gotten rid of my cystic acne. i just recently discovered this so you might want to give it a try.

i had mine since grade 6 and im in grade 12 now but the thought of them going away one day keeps me going. i drink lots of water now, like til the point where my piss is clear, and i've gotten rid of my cystic acne. i just recently discovered this so you might want to give it a try.

Guest WhyGOD111

Lemon really helps my face makes my face feel open as opposed to feeling crammed itchy horrible. Drink lemon and water no more junk food ether. And if you must have junk food only once a week AND NO SODA!!!! SODA IS THE DEVIL!!!! Soda for me aggravates my acne alot.

Wow I had to come back and give the board an update.... anyways as u see from pics above I had some pretty bad acne..... But as many years as I had it so CONSISTANT ect I never really went to a dermatologist about it....

So I wanna say end of JUNE around last day or so I went to one who my family has had good experiences with ( non acne related ) and basically tried to get him to get me on accutane he basically suggested no but said try what he offers and if it doesnt work than we can get into it...

Well he offered me these things 1. a soap that has BP in it 2. Diffren Gel (to use 2 hours before bed) and 3. Clindamyncin Gel to use ever morning and also 4. PILLS doxycline 100mg capsulses 60 in perscription + 7 in sample pack free

*NOTE I DID NOT USE BP AT ALL* as I am allergic to it and told him and I never did pickup the BP soap

Anyways yall I was not really happy at all about not gettin on accutant and having to wait "2 months" to see nothing happen Well imma tell u it says wait 8-12 weeks for results and I did

AND I HAVE MAJORRRRRRRRRRRR IMPROVEMENTS I actually moved am no longer by that dermatolgist to ever follow up ect But I can say this after

MORNING - using gel

NIGHT - differn

and

once a day take the pill with meals I've cleared up majorrrrrrlyyyyyy

For a person who use to get new pimples daily I can almost say I don't get any new active pimples anymore on a daily basis and I'd probably say one MINOR one in a week its crazy..... Im Very Thankful for real but just am hoping it can stay like it is

I no longer use the pills as I have ran out but I do still use diffren and clindamycin morning and night and have a refill for each so I should last on that for a good amount of time.

My main advice out of it all is for the people who were like me and never did goto a DERMATOLOGIST to see what they could prescribe u to do it....and not try to fight off the acne on your own....

I no longer have a digital camera and only camera phone so I can't really submit detail pics of Before and After but if you would like to see a cam phone pic just send me a PM and I'll show u as I don't wanna submit full face on board for own reasons

But yeah thats my little story

Yeah man also forgot to mention I use to get pimples on my back at varies places weekly as well

And that has pretty much Stopped all together as well So I assume thats what the pills took care of