Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
troublesome

pop that pimple

hey all. i'm going out tonight and even after using dans regimen religiously, i got one big pimple on my cheek. it's kinda dryed up and stuff but still big. i read somewhere around here that i can pop it by taking a sterilized needle and popping it and stuff. just wanted know if that works. will my pimple still be noticeable as a huge thing or will it just be a scar. i can live with a scar.....

Back away and put the needle down... biggrin.gif Trust me.....don't "pop" it with a needle or your fingernails. It's not worth it. The entire idea of this forum is to get rid of scars not to get them. Besides, it's almost just as bad to have a breakout as it is to have a large sore. The going out is just for the one night but the scar's going to stick with you for a long, long, long time. Let me repeat myself once again "It's not worth it!"

Back away and put the needle down... biggrin.gif  Trust me.....don't "pop" it with a needle or your fingernails.  It's not worth it.  The entire idea of this forum is to get rid of scars not to get them.  Besides, it's almost just as bad to have a breakout as it is to have a large sore.  The going out is just for the one night but the scar's going to stick with you for a long, long, long time.  Let me repeat myself once again "It's not worth it!"