Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

hello, Ive come back from my derm and he won't put me on roaccutane until June-i feel like crying, i feel like absolute shit.

so until then im taking Limecycline and hes given me shit loads of creams n gels that dry my skin out completley or dont do anything so i dont think i wanna use them.

anyways the point of the post, does anyone know any red mark fading gels or creams i could use, that might be available in Boots or Superdrug??

any help would be hugely appreciated

x x x

Lymecycline can work well over long periods, but doesnt have the long lasting effect that Roaccutane has on some people.

Why not get a load of moisturiser and use the creams and gel

The regimen worked for my acne... But here is a wee story

I had a allergic rash on my chest, and the skin turned brown! It was weird...anyways, my doc gave me some cream witch faded the brown, so I thought if it fades brown, maybe it will fade red marks?? Not so far.. but im not giving up! The name?? something like hydrocortisone ointment.. i think..

Hey broken! I'm in a similar boat to you. I went to see my derm at the end of january and all they did was change me from one antibiotic to lymecycline. If i dont clear up then I'll be going on roaccutane. I'm due to go back in just over a month and I havent cleared up much since I started it. I'm on differin as well, by the way. Waiting to go see your derm is a very hard thing. I'm had to plough through the last twelve weeks with little success, but believe me, you will at some point in the future be back in your derms. All you can do is keep on going.

thanks everyone. i will try the hydrocortisone cream...we have some at home so ill try it out.

Ben, why wont ur derm put you on roaccutane?

x x x