Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
acnescargirl

what is wrong with peopel ??

two eyars ago my ex dumped me, i got acne, and was gettin black baled from a school dsitrcit which i was subbing /seeking employment. it lowerd my self esteem so low i coudlnt even leave the house for 2 years i stil have a hard time sometimes. i felt liek a worthless peice of shit - anyway i talked to a guy from my old job yesturday he told me the men were just jealous they wantedc me and sicne they couldnt have me they puhsed me out - for once in 2 years i actually get a little smile on my face and thinking it could be true and feeling better about the whole thing. i was really excited i told my chat buddy and here he says " im sorry to tell you but the guy probably just said that to please u so he can get in your pants" WTF! i finally start feeling good and some punk ass guy has to come along and be like " Oh no that couldnt possibley be true (in other words) " god what is wrong with some people.. the only vote of confidence i had in 2 years - torn to shreds eusa_wall.gif

Guest OrangeFlower

yeah, i know how you feel

im a sensitive person and this world does not protect or like sensitive people

what brings me out of this world is believing in God and the next life-that and having hope for the future-the hope that my dreams will come true.

its so important to find something that you really enjoy and find some way to do it every day.

and think about your dream.

but also be grounded in the present because if not you will miss out on the joys that everyday brings.

also-get a pet-like a cat or dog if you can. i got a cat a few months ago and she always gets me to smile. The more you smile-the more positive feelings will come to you.

Try to raise your self-esteem by trying new things and improving the skills that you already have.

Dont base your self-worth on other people -because their opinion of you will always change and your belief in you will also fluctuate-this will only create more stress if you never realize who you are.

also-stay away from creeps-i cannot emphasize that enough

Guest OrangeFlower
he pretty much convineced us we should strop being so self centerd and look at ourselfss thru everyone else's eyes =- that was the beginning of my demise

hi orange flower - i agree *HUG* i guess its jus cuz i take everything they said in college so literally and so i did start seeing myself thru others eyes instead of seseing myself thru my own eyes and focusing on what needs done i just became obsessed with thinking im ugly and etc... that in combo wit my ex and old job everything just stacked up and it was the wrong time to hear advice liek that. he was a bitter guy and he hated life - i shouldnt have listend to him . ugh thanks *HUG*

hey orangeflower - you're so right! i also believe in God and what comes after, and that is what matters most, isn't it? all this material stuff we have in this world, our jobs, etc... won't matter. and yes i can be a bit sensitive myself, (and a bit insensitive). and no, this world isn't the best for sensitive people. i like sensitive people... they may have a harder time in this world, but when some people toughen up (to survive) they seem to lose something. a sweetness, vulnerability... something i like in people and identify with. i've seen it in some friends who've graduated and deal with the tough business world, and frankly, they've become somewhat bitchy and obnoxious for my taste.

eusa_think.gif hey betty boop *HUG* i actualy have turend into a hardend hart myself. only in the past few years. i was so naive inocent and sweet. now im a bitter old bitch - and i admit that -- lol - but everythign STILL hurts anyway . ugh ! what are we supose to do . doubt.gifeusa_doh.gif

Guest OrangeFlower

lol

:hugs: biggrin.gif to all....

Guest jollajolla

'm sure that you are absolutely gorgeous and could get any guy that you came across.

but hey, at least you've HAD a boyfriend! i'm still waiting for the first kiss. which sucks.

according to TeenPeople, I'm already 3 years beind. shock.gif

'm sure that you are absolutely gorgeous and could get any guy that you came across.

but hey, at least you've HAD a boyfriend!  i'm still waiting for the first kiss. which sucks. 

according to TeenPeople, I'm already 3 years beind.  shock.gif

im twenty with no kisses or dating yet.

Im just waiting for that one special girl....ahh who am i kidding! I want a girlfriend so bad, and dont say i dont try cause i do. Its just not happening with me. I need some more pimp in me or something, im too nice girls say. Im always the friend, never the boyfriend....