Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Red_Butterfly

I know now where to have my acne scars treated

Imagine - full face dermabrasion for only $1100!

(well plus plane tickets of course! but it's cool coz i need a vacation anyways, once this acne business is done ruining my life!)

DR. LASA's website:

http://www.cosmeticsurgeryphil.com/

I'm excited! $400 for dermabrasion on my cheeks? bring it on! i can easily save money for that!

The only problem is not letting anyone know about it...it could create quite scandal back in my hometown (also considering breast augmentation hehe, but my face is the priority).

So maybe in early 2006, around January or February I'll ask for a three-week vacation, then I'll tell my mom what I have to do, disappear from everybody's sight, go back to the Philippines without letting my friends know about it, have my procedure/s done, rest in a secluded beach resort, enjoy my vacation despite the post-surgery pain and crusted face, take pictures of the scenery (not my face!), then go back to NJ and to work again. (Gotta take pictures with me just in case the nosy co-workers want to see where I've been).

Life is fabulous.

Now I gotta work more. Keep working and working and working.

Imagine - full face dermabrasion for only $1100!

(well plus plane tickets of course! but it's cool coz i need a vacation anyways, once this acne business is done ruining my life!)

DR. LASA's website:

http://www.cosmeticsurgeryphil.com/

I'm excited! $400 for dermabrasion on my cheeks? bring it on! i can easily save money for that!

The only problem is not letting anyone know about it...it could create quite scandal back in my hometown (also considering breast augmentation hehe, but my face is the priority).

So maybe in early 2006, around January or February I'll ask for a three-week vacation, then I'll tell my mom what I have to do, disappear from everybody's sight, go back to the Philippines without letting my friends know about it, have my procedure/s done, rest in a secluded beach resort, enjoy my vacation despite the post-surgery pain and crusted face, take pictures of the scenery (not my face!), then go back to NJ and to work again. (Gotta take pictures with me just in case the nosy co-workers want to see where I've been).

Life is fabulous.

Now I gotta work more. Keep working and working and working.

that's awesome girl!!  biggrin.gif I wish I could travel to Asia to get that done too. I know it's so much cheaper there and they do it ALL the time. lucky you!! Are you still on accutane? I started and I'm on my 8th day today!! woohooo! I'm excited and I REAAAAALY wish I'd done this a long long time ago. Oh well, no use regretting now. Hope your dermabrasion goes well!  eusa_dance.gif

thats pretty cheap but do u we know if the dr is any good?? if they were then i would be getting one every year im phillipino and i go to the phillipines every year or so, just curious but r u phillipina s214?