Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
garkee83

garkEe's regimen

fatman - you Chinese??? I am half Chinese (and that half understands what you write!! hehe :D )

Guest fatman_uk

No, Fatman not Chinese, im a common white British male. One of my best m8s is Chinese, so i know Hi, Bye, Happy New Year, some other stuff, an a bit of swearing, lol.

Tung Org Suen Chone, Maya? :D LMFAO!!! :lol:

-Gaz

Maya,

I was trying to purchase a home-microdermabrasion kit. Did you hear it before? Will it works?By the way, Gaz, I dunno what you said in Chinese~..

garkee2003

hehe - so am I the only one who understands Gaz's Anglo chinese? :D seriously - all I can say is that Gaz is a naughty boy!

Garkee - I heard of some good reports on the microdermabrasion cloth and also some creams but I also heard that you have to be very gentle with them or they will rip your skin off and you could get more scarring.

Can you not post your photo? Then I can advise you better as to which treatment you should go for. If you want, send me your photo in a PM.

Maya,

I have ordered a microdermabrasion home kit and a 30% glycolic acid from homepeels.com. It costs me USD200+ . How long will it takes for the products to arrived ?1 month? You said you have ordered copper peptide serum and lactic acid from them. Usually how long you received your stuffs?thank you

garkee2003

Maya or anyone,

Do you all know which skincare website could ship internationally ? I have visited some, but they just shipped within US or Canada only~

garkee2003

O..I'm back

Oh My Holy God~

Many things have happened during my absent. George Bush and his alliance are going to launch attack on Iraq very soon. Many innocent would be killed.War is raging, lives are scattered.Innocence is lost and hopes are shattered. The old will be forgotten and the children will be forsaken. Why there must be a war in order to solve an issue. War is definately the best solution.

hopefully..peace~

garkEe2003 :roll:

P/S: I DO..miss Gaz and Maya and all of you guys when I was not around~

Guest fatman_uk

So, yeah there's a war... but how's ur face doin?

-Gaz

The War's been going on forever..

The war against acne and scarring LOL!

If President Bush spent all the money he spends for war on acne research, I bet that we would have a total cure - no one would ever get acne again - and there would therefore be no acne scarring.

And by the way, to me, there is never an excuse for war. Only love can cure the world of its hatred.

Peace

Maya :)

garkee - how's the Merderma working?

Maya,

I have ordered and used the 30% glycolic acid kit from Homepeels.com. However, after I applied the glycolic acid on my skin, my skin turned red and after the rinsing job, I noticed that my skin is not as smooth as before. There is something formed on my epidermis. It feels like something is getting off from your skin. My cheek is so red until my mum and sister asked me whether I was sun burned or not. It is so horrible~...

Maya, any advise that might help? or this is just the common situation that often happened?

garkEe2003

Sounds like you may have left it on for too long. Also, you have to make sure you apply a good moisteriser afterwards. If your skin is looking a bit sunburned now, I suggest you don't use any other topicals until the healing is over. You will probably get some flakiness soon and then your skin will return to smoothness again.

Hi everyone, I'm back ( Maybe those who knew me have forgotten me ! ).

My skin is currently fine, don't have to use BP anymore and occasionaly breakout if I shaved harshly. I would say maybe in 2 months there will be 1 or 2 break-out.

Now, I'm using SK-II Facial Treatment Mask to heal the remaining scars and with the help of Pitera in the product, I discovered it did helps a lot.

Phuh, miss my old time buddies so much especially fatman uk...haha . cheers people. With Dan's regimen, you will be able to minimize the breakout, the MIRACLE word is patient.

Anyone need any advice from me don't hesitate to message me, though I think I am not qualify to help much,haha=) .