Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest jollajolla

First thing you would do if the acne disappeared

The simple fact that i wouldn't have to wake up and put makeup on would make me the happiest person. I also dream of the day I can pull my insanely long hair out of my face and enjoy the sunshine.

I would go outside with no make up on, invite all my friends to the park and eat ice creams and go swimming in the river. I would get up close to everyone and smile directly at them, looking into their eyes, completely relaxed. I would go into Boots and go right up to the make up counter and ask the Chanel people to assess my skin type. And then I would tell my ex boyfriend to come round and take a shower with me.

I'd call 'that' girl, I would start walking with my head up a little more, not looking down on the ground just because i don't want people too see me. I would have been so happy. eusa_angel.gif

Well...i dont have much acne now, but i have a lot of scars from stupid acne during adolesence. If i can get rid of the scars...i know for sure I WONT NEED TO hide my cheek with my hair anymore, and I can tie my hair up and expose my face to the fullest, and MOST OF ALL, i would not mind to look at myself in any lighting including bad one, like spot lights...etc at all

just curious...does anyone not tie their hair up in public becasue of acne/scars on thier face too?

You know, everyone can act and feel this way even when they have acne. You just have to convince yourself that it doesn't matter, and it won't. The bonus is that people will actually notice it less, and you'll have more friends and appear popular, if getting laid is your focus.

My acne right now is pretty much in full control I only get like 1 or 2 pimples a week now and I catch them before they form and I zap them spot-treatment overnight with BP so by the time they bloom they are half dead. Anyways, I haven't really done anything different. Although, since my skin has been clearer I've obviously felt a lot better and I'm more confident and open now. I go to the public gym more and swim more now that I'm more confident in my skin than before. Just little things like that which mea the most to me and in my lifestyle.

Guest jollajolla

Mil0 is that you in your avatar?

Guest jollajolla
yes, it's me on a chill out session lol...

you're both hot!

I'd be so happy if i was clear, I'd have to do something really crazy

I think I'd go outside (something I haven't done except for necessity in a long time) and just fall down in the grass and stare into the sky for an hour or two. Then I'll get up, take a shower and change my clothes because they will be filthy and probably bug infested by then, throw out all the crappy products that never cleared me in my bathroom, and begin the first day of the rest of my life.

go out with no makeup awwwwwwwww that would be the best.with my hair pulled back and my head up HIGH. eusa_dance.gif

Too easy...

I wouldn't wear makeup!! I feel that it's such a burden to have to get up extra early in the morning to cover my acne. Also not being able to go to the beach and swim about in the waves (because i'm wearing makeup).

Not having acne = not wearing makeup = less of a burden = more confidence and be a normal person doing normal activities.

I've actually thought about this a lot before, and have decided that I would go out with NO makeup on, and take a ton of pictures. :dance: Two things I am VERY reluctant to do at the moment...

ive barely changed since my clear skin.... well i do go out whenever im invited.and im confident when talking to people close up.thats probably the best thing....knowing that they NOT STARING AT THE MOFO huge zit you got last night.fuckers