Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

My boyfriend isn't texting me back eusa_boohoo.gif And I've just been really moody in general towards him...

Somebody give me some attention eusa_wall.gif

Oh, does anybody know whether Minocyline causes moodiness or anything? It might be that :S Or do I not have pills to blame for my moodiness :'(

Guest OrangeFlower

if this guy doesn't give you respect than you need to dump him

guys never get better with time, maybe not never..but rarely

only if they have a religious conversion or therapy and both of those are-

Rare.

i hope that you are in a good relationship and that i am wrong about his behavior indicating a character flaw

but women especially need to be cautious

i recommend reading 'ten things women do to mess up their lives' by laura schellinger and im always going to recommend this book i believe because its right on target about relationships and its a classic.

if you would like some attention and you dont have a friend to call then call your parents or rent a funny movie to take your mind off of this...

My boyfriend isn't texting me back  eusa_boohoo.gif And I've just been really moody in general towards him...

Somebody give me some attention  eusa_wall.gif

Oh, does anybody know whether Minocyline causes moodiness or anything? It might be that :S Or do I not have pills to blame for my moodiness :'(