Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I just counted my pills and I have only until next sunday left. I can take only one that day and then that's it. My derm appointment is next monday at 3 pm. I'm going to have to skip two doses! ninja.gif

anyone else had this happen? What did you do?? I heard that after missing pills people's faces looked terrible! wacko.gifeusa_wall.gif

I miss pills when I am going to be drinking, and nothing happens. I had to reschedule my second month appointment and missed three days but what I did was took a pill in between like every other day to make sure I was still getting it, so if you have four pills take one tomorrow, skip the next day, take one the next, skip the next and so on, this making it spread out verses going two whole days with out it, plus there is a lot of people that only take it every other day and it stays in your system for so long anyway.

Just make sure that you tell your derm you will need a earlier appointment next time so that you have enough pills to get you thru your next appointment. My derm always makes sure my appointments get scheduled before my pills run out. You will be ok, missing a couple.

Don't skip a day. The way drugs work best are when they stay in your system at an even level. Hence why you are suppose to take drugs at the same time everyday. Since your only going to be missing two doses, figure out a regimen with your remaining pills to spread it out. Otherwise, call you Derm tomorrow, explain the situation, and see if you can get a appointment earlier. There is bound to be a cancelled appointment between now and then, I'm sure you could get fit in.

Do not miss your tablets, my face looked terrible when I missed mine, arg!

Where do you live?